biggest lies youve told to secure the ting

Frank White

Being one of the biggest and best actors in the world but i only do theatre and stage shows as i dont wanna be famous.

Lied when winging for my bedrin how he is a huge international dj/promoter and im his management

Ex secret intelligence but i couldnt really tell her more as i had a non disclosure with mi5

So many more ones like that, baller one is basic altho i did use it at the beginning

One of the best lies was when my cousins and their friends(7 of them)went Newcastle in 2012(I opted out because they wanted to go by coach)

They told the chicks up there

They have come to Newcastle to sign a contract and have a medical because Newcastle have agreed a transfer with their French clubs so they out celebrating(they actually spoke English with a French accent but the rest of that night they were speaking French all night

They even got one their Nigerian friend(does not speak french) to pretend he was their agent

They were getting asked for photographs but was refusing incase the press found out but these guys were signing autographs

Women are so dumb

Seven of them ended the night with fifteen chicks

fooled  a ting into thinkin we shared the same birthday for like 3 years. she thought we were soulmates

she even hosted a joint bbq at her yard for us n all my boys had to pretend it was my bday

its kinda deep thinkin back

i was young n just wanted to beat any means necessary

rdkihvbilgqhlkeGBHLKJKREGHr

Done the whole young footballer on the come up/below average footballer in league 1 thing.

With moderate to huge success.

Should've thought bigger.

Hit Miami in '07 & told some girl my name was Michael Ballack & I played for Chelsea.

one of this sites goat stories

can never do this now, told a girl im from cyprus and she googled it straight away on her phone.... imagine when she googles ballack and sees this man on the first google result

4Michael_Ballack_2009_cropped.jpg

Done the whole young footballer on the come up/below average footballer in league 1 thing.

:rofl:

Dagenham and Redbridge seems to be the most popular choice for this type of lie

The internet has ruined this lie, lol, bitches be googling now...

The internet has ruined this lie, lol, bitches be googling now...

???

Lmao.

Off ends + drop any of the following; MK Dons, AFC Wimbledon, Charlton, Colchester + rolling with one/two flashy gaudy guys = QbadP.png

Should've thought bigger.

Hit Miami in '07 & told some girl my name was Michael Ballack & I played for Chelsea.

FFS

Still hilarious.