Adam Deacon

Restrictive

Not to throw oil on the fire but isn't noel's missus latin?

Where does that stand on the 'selling out' chart?

50% sellout/coon
I hope this is a joke.

All you niggas talking about selling out but haven't got a decent career/income to speak of. What kind of black woman are you gonna end up with? Because I know all decent black women ain't getting with no broke ass monkey.

No wonder why you settled for Charlie

If I settled for her, then why haven't I seen her for about 7 years? Why does she now have a (mixed race) baby with some illiterate moron from Birmingham?

Look at this chatty patty

come on you can't blame noel, there's slim pickings amongst the marketplace of black women that is equal to his wealth.

you're talking hair-hatless, confident in themselves, dramaless, not indoctrinated by some strong black women bullshit.

it's long.

posts like these really sadden me 

some of you are so oblivious to what you say its crazy 

would never hear this from anyone else 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

come on you can't blame noel, there's slim pickings amongst the marketplace of black women that is equal to his wealth.

you're talking hair-hatless, confident in themselves, dramaless, not indoctrinated by some strong black women bullshit.

it's long.

!!

it's long.

lol you can't question stats bro.

i bet you noel clarke's mrs had a father present during her childhood.

somehow i doubt that but i wish he and Afroman have incredibly successful and wealthy lives 

unlike a serpent like yourself i want all black people (especially males) to do well

you were doing so well bro why you back to being a c*nt 

I don't give a fuck about other black males anymore than I give a fuck about any other human.

MGEEZ will make more of his life on the outside than Afrocoon or John Doe have so far.

#prediction

Oh, you are spot on, on that one son .

I mean, if making more in life is posting duck tales about running your own business , your personal accountant totaling your yearly profit of a 100 bags , Begging the likes of pdc and what not, Then you are on to something there bruh