Asian Tory candidate plotted with race thugs to stage fake EDL demo in cynical bid to win votes

Don Crack

Why is nearly every thread heavily race related? (where is the comic relief) 

I Would personally see how them stating Muslim has got time bomb a bit cheesed off. White members of this forum and mix race people with certain upbringings won’t get it.

A bit like how the other nasty shit in south London who got those kids to fight each other, steal and sexually assaulted them. Pretty sure the Mail mentioned he was black more times than necessary. I am pretty sure black folk on here was not happy about that. Again white and certain mix people might not get it.

So what I will say to the white users who are finding it hard to understand, how do you feel when a black user on here refers to something terrible another white person has done and users start that typical deamon talk? A bit angry ? emotional because you feel as if you are being attacked for something some random white person has done? even though you are not linked to the person, it kinda makes you feel like you are being accused in some sort of way just because you are white?

Well that same feeling is what  blacks, muslims etc feel like when we see these articles even though we are not linked to these terrible people, it feels like mud is being slung our way by the media.

i love it when i hear the daemon talk because it means i can feel the hate flowing through them over our great british nation and i pity them because they don't understand that the powers that be love to play us off against each other black yellow brown and white and see us all as peasant plebs to plough their fields

Why is nearly every thread heavily race related? (where is the comic relief)

I Would personally see how them stating Muslim has got time bomb a bit cheesed off. White members of this forum and mix race people with certain upbringings won’t get it.

A bit like how the other nasty sh*t in south London who got those kids to fight each other, steal and sexually assaulted them. Pretty sure the Mail mentioned he was black more times than necessary. I am pretty sure black folk on here was not happy about that. Again white and certain mix people might not get it.

So what I will say to the white users who are finding it hard to understand, how do you feel when a black user on here refers to something terrible another white person has done and users start that typical deamon talk? A bit angry ? emotional because you feel as if you are being attacked for something some random white person has done? even though you are not linked to the person, it kinda makes you feel like you are being accused in some sort of way just because you are white?

Well that same feeling is what blacks, muslims etc feel like when we see these articles even though we are not linked to these terrible people, it feels like mud is being slung our way by the media.

Daems = scum of the earth regardless of race

I dont know why you feel responsible when someone of your race does something bad, I think that's a question you need to ask yourself