Chip vs the scene lol....

Restrictive

doesn't make him a culture vulture

but lol @ him getting in like that, never heard that before but good on him for pulling that off, didn't Krept & Konan's career get kickstarted off of fake views as well?

call him whatever but I'm pretty sure guy's done more to promote the UK rap scene than most

This whole affair is borderline dusty and embarrassing. Not going to lie that certain guys didn't enjoy Chipmunks fall from grace.  He was a boastful twat. But the while scene is built on that Apex Predator belief. So when the top dog starts bleeding the wolves will always attack.

In regards to Tinie, I already see his setting out other smart avenues for when his music career inevitably slows. I watched his Alexender Mcqueen documentary the other day on the BBC. He was pretty watchable. 

If Chip was smart he would have tried to turn his relative failure in the states to his advantage and get a presenting job out there, english guy on a US show is always a selling point to a producer.