Chip vs the scene lol....

Restrictive

Isn't this bullying

dont even know why they are going so hard at jammer, swear all he did was skank in his own studio while chip filmed a video?

I like Narstie (and prefer him in this beef, pause), but he might get ran up on by them N8 dudes looking for a bring in to Chip's world.

n8... crouch end

:/

Narstie moves with Edmonton man. Ultra and them old school Dice Recordings/Universal Soldiers man, he's got links in North.

Them jakes with the 2004 handbook

Bet youve got known associates on everyone

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Ice gonna get the "im not a fed" pm now :lol:

• Downvote 1

I like Narstie (and prefer him in this beef, pause), but he might get ran up on by them N8 dudes looking for a bring in to Chip's world.

n8... crouch end

Narstie moves with Edmonton man. Ultra and them old school Dice Recordings/Universal Soldiers man, he's got links in North.

bruv

n8... crouch end

Why you chatting sh*t for a few pos's? Jokeman.

I bet it makes you man think you're SO gangster. You're the ADMINS of such a GANGSTER forum ain't you.

So gangster it makes the police wanna SNIFF AROUND for juicy deets let off my the real G's of the intarghweb like TFSD4K, big man like 2SG FA23 and the other old school RWD mag nerds.

Fuck  you lot with your fake rumour-mill. If this is the shit you lot do to keep VIP entertaining, the site is more than fucked.

/

• Downvote 6

n8... crouch end

Why you chatting sh*t for a few pos's? Jokeman.

I bet it makes you man think you're SO gangster. You're the ADMINS of such a GANGSTER forum ain't you.

So gangster it makes the police wanna SNIFF AROUND for juicy deets let off my the real G's of the intarghweb like TFSD4K, big man like 2SG FA23 and the other old school RWD mag nerds.

f*ck you lot with your fake rumour-mill. If this is the sh*t you lot do to keep VIP entertaining, the site is more than f*cked.

/

pmfsl

feeling were hurt

'Bout he as got links in north' them crime watch catch phrases there

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Kleenex-small-box.jpg
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

you did not have that bass until Taurus posted that and you wouldnt have until he did 

i want go back and forth with you as i want you to drop your c*nt act again 

you can do it bro

Mate, why would I say N8 and mean Crouch End? Are you really that f*cking dumb?

Anyone who's had ANY connection with the roads knows that N8 is Hornsey.  

Such a painfully cringe thing to read, god bless you mate.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Fuck  you lot with your fake rumour-mill. If this is the shit you lot do to keep VIP entertaining, the site is more than fucked.

/

tumblr_lqo3mkM5au1qg4m1u.gif

• Downvote 1

f*ck  you lot with your fake rumour-mill. If this is the sh*t you lot do to keep VIP entertaining, the site is more than f*cked.

/

tumblr_lqo3mkM5au1qg4m1u.gif

Elementalism how can you be calling them nerds? I swear you said in another thread that you read youtube comments to keep your ear to street? :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1