Restrictive

grime Chip vs the scene lol....

doesn't make him a culture vulture

but lol @ him getting in like that, never heard that before but good on him for pulling that off, didn't Krept & Konan's career get kickstarted off of fake views as well?

call him whatever but I'm pretty sure guy's done more to promote the UK rap scene than most

This whole affair is borderline dusty and embarrassing. Not going to lie that certain guys didn't enjoy Chipmunks fall from grace.  He was a boastful twat. But the while scene is built on that Apex Predator belief. So when the top dog starts bleeding the wolves will always attack.

In regards to Tinie, I already see his setting out other smart avenues for when his music career inevitably slows. I watched his Alexender Mcqueen documentary the other day on the BBC. He was pretty watchable. 

If Chip was smart he would have tried to turn his relative failure in the states to his advantage and get a presenting job out there, english guy on a US show is always a selling point to a producer.

This beef is meh beef imo.

I'm just interested in the music that comes from it. Chip is winning in that respect so far.

Bugzy is a sick grime artist (flow and content wise) but his accent is mad jarring.

Ay?

Was that a parody?

I was wondering the same thing but from what I gather them Heavytrackerz got a studio next to Jammers.

One Heavytrackerz got it put on him and basically said he'll call Narstie when Jammer arrives at the studio ^)

I like Narstie (and prefer him in this beef, pause), but he might get ran up on by them N8 dudes looking for a bring in to Chip's world.

n8... crouch end 

:/

I like Narstie (and prefer him in this beef, pause), but he might get ran up on by them N8 dudes looking for a bring in to Chip's world.

n8... crouch end 

Narstie moves with Edmonton man. Ultra and them old school Dice Recordings/Universal Soldiers man, he's got links in North.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

n8... crouch end

& Hornsey