What Trainers Ya Feeling?

revs

this shit is actually amazing.

I see where YB is coming from. But tbh I'm a snob myself with clothes. Don't like wearing stuff from h&m, RI, topman etc. Only high street brand i genuinely f with is zara and sometimes reiss. Quality on designer clothes and not looking like a clone is important to me. Half the time people can't tell what I'm wearing anyway and thats the way i like it, don't wanna come off like most people with stoney signs on their arms and red and green everywhere.

My view on clothes is all about quality/simplicity. My goal is to have a wardrobe with no bait labels on show but quality high end products. I have a few bits I'm happy with but I'm starting properly when I start my new job.

Exactly

:Y:

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Where can i cop some good jordans from a shop? i went global in bush it was shit in there..

Fuck global there a bump and bunch of clueless cunts

Well if ur only looking to pay retail then the new cement 3's will be out in about a week

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

man has a snapback and a chino to match each pair

borling

at least he up something that he actually bought. That never happens in this thread anymore.

Tbh since u bay and ninja stopped posting this thread has been over run with so much bullshit I can't even be bothered to up stuff anymore

U still got them grapes?

man has a snapback and a chino to match each pair

borling

at least he up something that he actually bought. That never happens in this thread anymore.

Tbh since u bay and ninja stopped posting this thread has been over run with so much bullshit I can't even be bothered to up stuff anymore

U still got them grapes?

yeah i still have them :)

like ninja, you and the others i just browse this thread. Not worth upping stuff. You getting the concords and black cements?