What Trainers Ya Feeling?

revs

Only really looking to sell them if I need the money so I couldn't really say hopefully never

I just look at my 2 pairs of concords and think ok that's at least £600 sitting there alone...

Better than sticking £220 in the bank imo

Nah it is better still.

You ever worn any you just bought to collect?

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

good idea but all it takes is for them to mass produce some to cash in and there worth a zimbabiam billion dollar check..

Nah thats what 90% mark up on their air forces are for...these limited releases are just 2 build brand hype which Nike has down to an art form

/

Yh I wear all the jordans I post except the concords, some I'm keeping till summer

This month alone I spent £900 on trainers but I could sell the doubles and get back at least £800

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

You would rather stare at cash doing nothing than invest it and nearly double it??

I will sell them just not until I need the cash and they will only increase in value so like I said I could sell half the trainers this month right now and make back the money

Obviously you can't do this with any old trainer but if u know what u are doing u can make a nice profit...don't think people actually get how nuts guys go for these basketball trainers in the states...

• Downvote 1

You would rather stare at cash doing nothing than invest it and nearly double it??

I will sell them just not until I need the cash and they will only increase in value so like I said I could sell half the trainers this month right now and make back the money

Obviously you can't do this with any old trainer but if u know what u are doing u can make a nice profit...don't think people actually get how nuts guys go for these basketball trainers in the states...

well i do like to stare at money

n once your cash is in the fire-proof safe then na it can't be burnt or stolen too easy

profit is a concept i am familiar with however

but a 100% markup on a 1 off investment ain't much to get out of bed for tbh, i mainly work with more 1000% markups tbh, smaller money tho

i'm guessin they have a 1-sale per customer sorta scheme?

I am interested tbh but i'm guessin its easier to acquire such exclusives when south of the border (ldn)?

I think you should stick to your 1000% markup.

I wouldn't turn my back on a business model like that.

I am...

seems like your implying that I'm talkin shite, for someone to question such a realistic claim I can only assume you don't really understand what I'm talking about

1000% markup means that I can sell something for 11 times what I've paid for it

so say that I buy 1000 of a certain product for 90p each

I then sell these for £10 each, thats just over 1000% markup on each item, £10,000 overall

you think this in inplausible? or a rare occurance?

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

I am...

seems like your implying that I'm talkin shite, for someone to question such a realistic claim I can only assume you don't really understand what I'm talking about

I then sell these for £10 each, thats just over 1000% markup on each item, £10,000 overall

Yh that's perfectly plausible but you're only getting that 10k as long as you can sell 1000 of whatever you're referring to

How long does that take?

I am...

Yh that's perfectly plausible but you're only getting that 10k as long as you can sell 1000 of whatever you're referring to

How long does that take?

depends what it is, when it is and how hard you try

this example, a good few months

i aint gona say what it is cos its so easy to copy but you'd understand the huge demand and stupid markup if i did

but basically my point was the investments ok but how can you industrialise it

we need armies of children queing up outside these shops on release day buyin out whole stores

i got the finance, you got the knowledge, lets rob these yanky cunts