What Trainers Ya Feeling?

revs

Kanye West is in high demand—and, so are his shoes. The limited edition Air Yeezy 2 sneakers will not be unleashed to the free world until this weekend, but one clever bidder has already put them up for auction, via eBay. More than 80 people have already placed bids to pre-order the shoes, raising the price tag above $90,000.

Whoever has that much money to spend on a pair of sneakers certainly deserves an autograph from the “Mercy” rapper, or at the very least a Twitter shout-out— but for now the winning bidder will have to settle for free-shipping.

Unfortunately, the patrons suffering from “buyer's remorse” won't be allowed to return the kicks, but can rest assured that their purchase is covered by the site's Buyer's Protection policy.

It may be suspect, but click below to view the auction, and more Air Yeezy shots.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-AIR-YEEZY-2-PRE-ORDER-8-12-JORDAN-LEBRON-9-GALAXY-SOUTH-BEACH-ELITE-AJKO-1-/320916509477?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item4ab81d5325

crazy

Same kinda creps that if a poster dropped on here woulda have received a neg fest..

He is not a dropper (No hate). He jus cops shoes based on hype and popular demand.

LOL @ anyone walking around with those crep with wings on em. Deadest droppage ever.

As fro those yeezys only the black one does it for me. Its probably going to be like the first ones. When bang bangs flood the market and the value drops significantly

Same kinda creps that if a poster dropped on here woulda have received a neg fest..

He is not a dropper (No hate). He jus cops shoes based on hype and popular demand.

LOL @ anyone walking around with those crep with wings on em. Deadest droppage ever.

As fro those yeezys only the black one does it for me. Its probably going to be like the first ones. When bang bangs flood the market and the value drops significantly

Don't speak on what you don't know mate. Only

Makes you look stupid. Lol at thinking fakes

Will affect the value of the Yeezys.

Lol yeezy 1s are still reaching good value and there are loads of fakes. I could never wear mine though. I like the shoe but they represent what the whole shoe thing has become (in a bad way).

I give up on the yeezys 2s. Too many people on it and involved with nothing to do. Not worth the effort anymore.

/

Only good thing in that guys collection vid were the grapes.

Guest chap44uns

One guy from work has a mate in the Q, who has been there since LAST NIGHT. They come out tomorrow.

About 200 ppl there and there are only 30 pairs

!!!

what's the point of them quin then?

would it be pointless to que tonight?

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Lol did u hear about 1948?

Apparently it was mayhem when they gave out wristbands, people had been queuing for a couple days and then when they dropped some goons pull up in range and barged their way in and all hell broke loose people just started dashing guys out the way, guy was telling me he was 12th in line and ended up with wristband 73 smh

Then turns out the wristbands were given random sizes and if your size isn't left when u get there u can't have the next size u get fuck all

#PAIN

Nike town came correct tho all sizes have been allocated already with no drama