What Trainers Ya Feeling?

revs

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Yh my boy at Dover street said he had a meeting with NB and says they are going on like d*cks won't last much longer in Europe

Shame I quite like the new stuff

but I wouldn't ever wear it tbh

• Downvote 1

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Ok decide I'm gonna be more active in contributing to this thread and keeping guys up to date with releases and stuff.

I know a couple man were pissed about the yeezys and if I had known 100% they were dropping in Nike town then I would have said but as far as I knew up until the night before they dropped it was a raffle only or que outside 1948 (which I've been told wasn't pretty)

But all is not lost as I have news on another yeezy 2 colour way...

cheetah-y2-1-e1332778914633.jpg

yeezy-cheetah-kobe-bryant-02-1-540x359.jpg

Limitless-2011-720p-BRRip-x264-mkv-TFRG.jpg

These are pics of the Air Yeezy 2 'Kobe' which takes its colour way from the Kobe VII 'Cheetah'

KobeXmas.jpg

Now the yeezys are said to be releasing this August but it isn't confirmed yet but my gut says they will drop plus Kobe and kanye are good friends so it's no suprise.

I'll keep guys updated...

Now this weekend just gone the Olympic pack dropped which included-

Air Jordan 6 £125

air-jordan-retro-6-olympic-2012-first-look-01.jpg

Nike Air More Uptempo £125

(which I think a few guys were asking about release dates)

Nike-Air-More-Uptempo-Olympic-at-Mr.-R-Sports-1-600x400.jpg

Nike Air Force 180 £115

Nike-Air-Force-180-‘Olympic’-at-Mr.-R-Sports-1-600x400.jpg

There are also a Hyperdunk, Hurrache and Air Force 1 in the pack but I'm not interested in those but google 'Nike Olympic Pack' and you should see them.

Only got the Jordan's and 180's didn't bother with the uptempos as they weren't what I remember as a youth (probably cos I was seeing the kids version that looks a bit different) anyway anyone having trouble finding these PM me and I will do my best to help...

So like I said gonna keep the thread up to date with releases I'm interested in and try help guys out as much as I can.

Quick question regarding returns and that...

Mate hooked me up with a free pair of Toms 'cause he did some work with them, don't even like them but they will be useful for going beach on holiday. Got my size but they are too big and need to size down, mate can't return them so I tried my luck at Office today, the usual 'got them as a gift so have no receipt' which normally works, but Office put their own barcode stickers on the box so they refused to exchange them. Was thinking I should just by a pair of size 10s and then take my 11s back with the receipt, but 1 of my pals reckons it says the size on the receipt. Anyone know if thats the case?