What Trainers Ya Feeling?

revs

Chukka's are hype, fit like sh*t.
gotta say the fit is poor and had to go a half size down and its hard as it is to find half sizes people stock . . .but the shoe it self is nice tho VERY NICE and NICE LOLlol the other day i won a pair of nike SB Joe Strummer for 22 pounds lol didnt think i was goin 2 win BUT I f*ckIN DID ! ! ! but the shippin is 22 pounds aswell so i cant go wrong with SB for 44 DS aswell . . .

Chukka's are hype, fit like sh*t.
gotta say the fit is poor and had to go a half size down and its hard as it is to find half sizes people stock . . .but the shoe it self is nice tho VERY NICE and NICE LOL
Innit.Chukka's are probs one of the best in the Vans range.You just need to make sure you don't get the wrong size.

them 10's are diffrently fake fam....check the see through bit against the pics from the other one they dont match...plus why does it look like the inside is grey when it should be the same colour as the outside?just open both and look and compare you'll see there dodge citydouble check againts the ones at pickmyshoes.....from day theres only 300 pairs i'd be extremeley iffyi can get you a pair but not for less than £500! (dont feel bad/poor this is the reason i dont own them either lol)