What Trainers Ya Feeling?

revs

they are uniqlo'slol at my imitation Diorsi initally picked them up and tried them on and they were baggy as f*ck. I was like WTF, until i read the label and saw that i had accidentally picked up the relax straight fit. Tried on the regular fit and they are fire. biggrin.gif

pick these up todayp2230398dg5.jpg
eeerm where did u get the creps from?
JD and Size? stock them.i thought i would buy them now as i have made the mistake of leaving it for too long 3 times already.Nike air max infra red 90Nike air max laser blue 90Nike air max lights infra redall shoes i left to the last minute to buy as they were sold in a bait high street shop. Now you can barely get them (the 90s) for a decent price as they truely are an exclusive. I should of bought a f*ck load and sat on them for resell.

pick these up todayp2230398dg5.jpg
eeerm where did u get the creps from?
JD and Size? stock them.i thought i would buy them now as i have made the mistake of leaving it for too long 3 times already.Nike air max infra red 90Nike air max laser blue 90Nike air max lights infra redall shoes i left to the last minute to buy as they were sold in a bait high street shop. Now you can barely get them (the 90s) for a decent price as they truely are an exclusive. I should of bought a f*ck load and sat on them for resell.
Very true you cant find infra red's for anything, and im even more pissed cause findin them in a women's/kids size is non existent

they are uniqlo'slol at my imitation Diorsi initally picked them up and tried them on and they were baggy as f*ck. I was like WTF, until i read the label and saw that i had accidentally picked up the relax straight fit. Tried on the regular fit and they are fire. biggrin.gif
Relax fit are nice. (No Fat Bastard) Regular strangles my thighs and balls.

Was just in Offspring Selfridges asking the guy when they were getting these in:S18007-add.jpgThen was talking about the gold ones and bloody found out they started in like a 4.5 but they don't have them anymore, the white are better anyway.And my heart broke a little when i found out they don't do the f*cking half cabs i was after in my size. sh*t is so unfair.