What Trainers Ya Feeling?

revs

I wished I picked up Supra's when I went there for them. I was debating between the purple Halfcabs and Supra's.I know I f*cked up now. They're so sexy.I'm hoping to cap the Vans X A.P.C collab. That's a f*cking sexy trainer.
what these bad boys ? ? ?dsc00958hl3.jpgcome on half cabs are the ones ! ! ! cant wait for this seasons 1 . . . STILLL f*ckIN WISH MY MATE DIDNT LEAVE VANS ! ! !

Was just in Offspring Selfridges asking the guy when they were getting these in:S18007-add.jpgThen was talking about the gold ones and bloody found out they started in like a 4.5 but they don't have them anymore, the white are better anyway.And my heart broke a little when i found out they don't do the f*cking half cabs i was after in my size. sh*t is so unfair.
I got the gold ones smoooth biggrin.gif I like the white ones but want the all black pair, know a few places that do the white ones.

That jacket is the Field Protection jacket, f*cking lovely.
That's actually the Military Jacket you know.IMG_3546e.jpgField Protection Jacket is made of cotton and has buttons on the front instead of a zip.
Is that the parka? I wanted that but couldn't find it.
yh so wots the actual make of this jacket ppl??

Was just in Offspring Selfridges asking the guy when they were getting these in:S18007-add.jpgThen was talking about the gold ones and bloody found out they started in like a 4.5 but they don't have them anymore, the white are better anyway.And my heart broke a little when i found out they don't do the f*cking half cabs i was after in my size. sh*t is so unfair.
I got the gold ones smoooth biggrin.gif I like the white ones but want the all black pair, know a few places that do the white ones.
The croc ones?Where do you know of that already has the white?

Yup the croc ones. I'm having a hard to actually finding sites that stock a 10.5, best to get them half a size smaller. Flatspot have them on pre-order should be sent out soon.

Yup the croc ones. I'm having a hard to actually finding sites that stock a 10.5, best to get them half a size smaller. Flatspot have them on pre-order should be sent out soon.
cheers seeing as they come in feb 08 i might as well just hold out for selfridges and save on shipping.

what size are u?

what size are u?
5, 4.5i say it in that order cos i'm 90% of the time a 5

Whats Next For You Boys And Girls ? ? ?soon come next week . . .5050039ue7.jpgvans 5050 half cab only 197 pairs aint no window shopper . . .
where are you getting them?they hung around for agessssssssssss. I thought they would of sold out quickly upon release but they were available for weeks afterwards.I'm after Supras but they are taking ages to come out here.

jus ordered it on the main site . . .theres a new site i went by and had supra but i forgot but if i see them again ill let u know for sure . . .let me find it now . . .
cool, its the new season i'm after. Just been released in the states but not here yet.