What Trainers Ya Feeling?

revs

Pure sneakerheads in here, whats the maximum amount of money you'd spend on some footwear?
i would say a few not pure . . .half of them jus window shoppers . . .
LOLi bet your one aswelljust cus you got a bit of knowledge on sneakers and rock supreme and all that and you come to a forum where people have no knowledge of trainers except jd sports and footlocker you think you can drop them lines.soak up the eprops and the buzz you get when people ask you where you get those bludbut deep down you know you probably got a crappy collection of kicks of supras and all that sh*t
nah he is has a very nice collection. He posted it up before on the old site.

until my cashflow gets sick im not having more then 5 pairs at a timeive seen my older brother waste so much money on creps its stupid. something which depreciates in value like thatid rather go buy a nice chain and pendant then have 20 pairs of sneakers. which is what i will do in summer/spring dat yellow ya heard

until my cashflow gets sick im not having more then 5 pairs at a timeive seen my older brother waste so much money on creps its stupid. something which depreciates in value like thatid rather go buy a nice chain and pendant then have 20 pairs of sneakers. which is what i will do in summer/spring dat yellow ya heard
What do you mean ''depreciates in value''? Their footwear, not a Ford Fiesta. I'd definately prefer 50 pairs of trainers over 10 gold chains seeing as jewellery means f*ck all.

just got back, dem impulse purchases derep3010407tz4.jpg
Those are nice where can I get an all black pair
i haven't seen an all black pair around for ages, check the ebay.I'm don't wear any jewelery apart from my crucifix. I'm not into gold and all that blingy stuff so to me its a waste.

lol big up this nobody RUZ . . .guess u aint been reading much then ? ? ?dont need to prove much on this site about sneakers . . .but jus for u when i get the 50-50's in ill jus tag it for u then . . .nuff love still
lol dont need to prove then why you dropping dumb lines then like a big manbig yourself up for being sneakerhead on this forum thoughnuff love

read CT but there toooo geeky for me on there but i know a few of them in person tho . . . and been to there events still . . .but on here different . . . so are u new to this forum then ? ? ?
true you are right about the CT mandembut some of them guys got serious knowledge and kicks aswell

nah matei just think cocky remarks about kicks dont work hereits easy to say stuff like thatyou should drop them "window shopper" lines on on a sneaker forum like CT then we see who the window shopper is
the crowd on CT are mostly in their late 20s - late 30s.mostly only into OG and they complain a lot, but its still a good forum.every forum has its own personality and this is no different.