What Trainers Ya Feeling?

revs

The sunny weather has got me in a mood to talk creps. So lets talk.Here is a short video courtesy of the CT crew about creps from an upcoming clothes show episode. There is a guy on there with 700 pairs!

[/url][/url][/url][/url][/url][/url]on a side note, i picked these premium Ben Drurys up when they restocked. Sick quality leather, soft spongy tongue, 3M reflective mudguard and nice detailing on the back.2006-12-28-03-08-01-1_Fotka_0040.jpgqziyaa.jpg*not my pics*what are you guys looking to get next?

i wanna get them travis barker DC remix ones
Ahhhh one chick in my college today had some siiiick DC's they were brown and gold with white going around the bottom.That video was quite good lol @ saying if you're down you say kicks

YO I NEED A ICE WHITE CREP TO GO WITH JEANS IN SUMMER...WOTS DA BEST 100% WHITE CREP DOE????
that makes no sense. Define the best?If its an all white shoe then its just up to you as to what design you prefer.
YH I KNOW BUT IM ASKING FOR UR OPINION

YO I NEED A ICE WHITE CREP TO GO WITH JEANS IN SUMMER...WOTS DA BEST 100% WHITE CREP DOE????
that makes no sense. Define the best?If its an all white shoe then its just up to you as to what design you prefer.
YH I KNOW BUT IM ASKING FOR UR OPINION
they may be predictable but if its an all white shoe then i MYSELF would just get an Air force 1. I know alot of heads hate them though.