revs

What Trainers Ya Feeling?

lol 80 u mad . . .these are 05 im lookin at 150 . . .
hahahah i know what they go for. Just trying my luck innit. biggrin.gif Anyways my work here is done. I'm off to bed.

How do i go about getting I.D's by the way...im not down wid the creps game!
you have to say the secret password at the counter at Nike town. They then lead you to the special I.D studio.
Your pulling my leg aint ya.

How do i go about getting I.D's by the way...im not down wid the creps game!
you have to say the secret password at the counter at Nike town. They then lead you to the special I.D studio.
Your pulling my leg aint ya.
i'm not. I'll sell you the password for ã50. biggrin.gif

The sunny weather has got me in a mood to talk creps. So lets talk.Here is a short video courtesy of the CT crew about creps from an upcoming clothes show episode. There is a guy on there with 700 pairs!
[/url][/url][/url][/url][/url][/url]on a side note, i picked these premium Ben Drurys up when they restocked. Sick quality leather, soft spongy tongue, 3M reflective mudguard and nice detailing on the back.2006-12-28-03-08-01-1_Fotka_0040.jpgqziyaa.jpg*not my pics*what are you guys looking to get next?
i seen the matching windrunner jacket to these creps its sickk

i think i kno where they came from (the miss s ones)
Where do u think they came from then?
custom queen??? or something like that??

i think i kno where they came from (the miss s ones)
Where do u think they came from then?
custom queen??? or something like that??
yep your right.

Guest haze-e

I only deal with Adidas Superstar, Stan Smiths and Air Max 90'sHook Me Up With Them Excloss All Whites Please

jus ordered sum wierd p rodsdunno if they gonna even fit me coz never had a pair b4. any 1 know wot they fit like?aint gonna waste any more money on trainers any time soon. wel ima trygonna save it and put it to better use

jus ordered sum wierd p rodsdunno if they gonna even fit me coz never had a pair b4. any 1 know wot they fit like?aint gonna waste any more money on trainers any time soon. wel ima trygonna save it and put it to better use
1s or 2s?

Too much Nike going on.Wheres all the different styles and brands like Vans etc. When them ranges drop that's when I get interested.

1s or 2s?
dunno they aint on the site no more but the invoice saysnike p-rod zoom air elite