What Trainers Ya Feeling?

revs

jus ordered sum wierd p rodsdunno if they gonna even fit me coz never had a pair b4. any 1 know wot they fit like?aint gonna waste any more money on trainers any time soon. wel ima trygonna save it and put it to better use
1s or 2s?
dunno they aint on the site no more but the invoice saysnike p-rod zoom air elite
i think they are 1si just got my normal size when i got minethey take breaking in but thats minor

while on the subject..anybody know a way to stop jean dye runnin into your creps?man got a pair of Artful Dodger jeans & a pair of mainly white, and blue creps..and the jean dye keeps runnin and f*ckin up my crepsanybody got an idea of how i could stop this?

while on the subject..anybody know a way to stop jean dye runnin into your creps?man got a pair of Artful Dodger jeans & a pair of mainly white, and blue creps..and the jean dye keeps runnin and f*ckin up my crepsanybody got an idea of how i could stop this?
get an authentic pair

Heard washing the jeans at a high degree temperature should stop them for runnin.But at same time can f*ck the jeans up in the process.

get an authentic pair
tbh id be more worried if they didnt bleed

the usa is sick for air max and them kinda shoes cos they dont wear them much, the demand aint high. their prices for air force and jordans are more teef in comparison to ours (even though they are still cheaper cos of exchange rate)

the usa is sick for air max and them kinda shoes cos they dont wear them much, the demand aint high. their prices for air force and jordans are more teef in comparison to ours (even though they are still cheaper cos of exchange rate)
how much do they sell af1s here?

Guest YourFutureStepDaddy

I'm poor but hopefully i'll get a job and then:ClydesPolka 90'sW)Tap's Chukka'sSome Slip on'sI want Flathead 3001'ssssssssssssssssss biggrin.gif

get an authentic pair
d*ckhead biggrin.gifhow wrong u are.and yeahh, i washed a different pair of jeans at high wash and they f*cked up..got all them white lines down where the die ran completely..wasted bare money on them 2 :D

line the inside cuff of your jeans with tape. Thats what i do. Works each and every time.