What Trainers Ya Feeling?

revs

those atmos elephant thing type am1s are pretty nicishu dudes are makin me think about buyin more crap lolthing is my best m8 is goin america soon and he said he will leave space for 2 pairs of trainers for me been lookin at the footlocker us site. bare cheap trainers

I don't really like Air Max but I'll give exception to these two.d54e_1.JPGairmax90polka_01.jpgThey are faaahkin' sick.Miss S, I used to have them with the pink socks, they look alright in pictures but are kind of scruffy in real life.

I don't really like Air Max but I'll give exception to these two.d54e_1.JPGairmax90polka_01.jpgThey are faaahkin' sick.Miss S, I used to have them with the pink socks, they look alright in pictures but are kind of scruffy in real life.
A few people hav been sayin AF1's dont do the complete clear, only half clear biggrin.gif Where did u get yours from?

They were possibly fake. They were a christmas present a couple of years ago so I haven't the foggiest where they came from.

blackyellow4-1.jpglookin to get these real soon
SICK. these in grey and lime green, look NICE too.
That colorway doesnt existFakes...EDIT- I MEAN THE GREY/GREEN 1S BTWThem clear AF1s are fake 2. Only legit ones are Military Blue on the back heel + Swoosh or sum Lilac colour...there all swag tho so its a minor

blackyellow4-1.jpglookin to get these real soon
SICK. these in grey and lime green, look NICE too.
That colorway doesnt existFakes...EDIT- I MEAN THE GREY/GREEN 1S BTWThem clear AF1s are fake 2. Only legit ones are Military Blue on the back heel + Swoosh or sum Lilac colour...there all swag tho so its a minor
the grey green sell in footlocker, footaction, champs, athlets foot, when i was in houston in november.