What Trainers Ya Feeling?

revs

http://www.riverisland.com/Online/men/shoes--boots/casual-boots/navy-waxed-boat-boots-256044

bought them to go out in last week for my bday cuz i don't really like the typical 'going out' shoe..

comfortable, look nice on and went sick with what i was wearing.

can't believe certain man are talking like there waredrobe is filled with £300 shoes..£600 jackets and £400 jeans

stop lying.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

tbh im too materialistic to buy anything off the high street other then plain tees

once you start paying premium and wearing quality... things like river island and that just dont feel or look right...

but im a fully grown man... and would rather spend 200 quid on a jacket that lasts for a while and stay in and play FM then 75 on one every tom d*ck has and then the other 125 on a night out.

• Upvote 3

http://www.riverisland.com/Online/men/shoes--boots/casual-boots/navy-waxed-boat-boots-256044

bought them to go out in last week for my bday cuz i don't really like the typical 'going out' shoe..

comfortable, look nice on and went sick with what i was wearing.

can't believe certain man are talking like there waredrobe is filled with £300 shoes..£600 jackets and £400 jeans

stop lying.

maybe just coz yours aint. dont mean people are chatting shit.

tbh im too materialistic to buy anything off the high street other then plain tees

once you start paying premium and wearing quality... things like river island and that just dont feel or look right...

but im a fully grown man... and would rather spend 200 quid on a jacket that lasts for a while and stay in and play FM then 75 on one every tom d*ck has and then the other 125 on a night out.

this is what im sayin

young bawse why u watchin so hard

i like to make and spend money...im not poor

i buy quality pieces and sprinkle them amongst the usual high street shit

this is the clothes thread...poeple post things which divide opinions or they like or they want opinions...

why dnt u post some lyle and scott cardigans and get negged then fuck off to shnkys demotivated crackhead thread

it was calrton that addressed you, you fucking idiot so slow down there pal

it just makes me laugh how a lot of people in here are only posting shit over a certain price like there scared to post the £60 trainers they like..so they go find the 1s that look the same but are £250 and post them instead saying they're going to buy them.

/

i never said people ent buying them...people from the betting thread can see i have money, half the time iv prob got more in my betting account than you have in your saving accounts so don't go on like a mans poor out here.. it's not about spending the money it's the fact that people are going on like they ent wearing certain stuff if it ent over a certain price.

/

and i'm 21 to who ever asked.