What Trainers Ya Feeling?

revs

Bare foot is the only thing that proper revolts me

cussing off girls that are barefoot in a rave in a rave to 1 ting and shes laughing then i look at her bedrin and the bedrin is barefoot

filth

they are buttas

• Upvote 3

they need to hurry up and hit the nike store online. I got a 50% off coupon with free shipping that is burning a hole in my pocket. 3 pairs.

How?

Dropping Friday in Size

They mistakingly sent me a customer compensation code.

/

Can't be hating on these. Arguably one of the greatest Jordan models/colourways ever created.

Is there a spend limit on the code?

i don't know. It was a one shot deal and i bought 3 pairs with it. Worked out at £157 or so for all three. I was going to hook up others by getting other pairs when i was checking out by i didn't want to take the piss and flag the purchase for whatever reasons. Should be here today according to the tracking.

I got the code because they put out the black jordan 5s out too early a few months ago. I ordered them but they held off sending them out for a week. I still received them a week early then later on got an email saying they were sorry but they can't ship my order yet because they released them to early - then gave me the code.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

3 pairs for 157? Fuck it I'm hating lol

So what's this code u tried reusing it?

Should have just tried getting six and seeing what happened cos that order would only be for around 300 so it probably would have gone unnoticed

Is there a spend limit on the code?

i don't know. It was a one shot deal and i bought 3 pairs with it. Worked out at £157 or so for all three. I was going to hook up others by getting other pairs when i was checking out by i didn't want to take the piss and flag the purchase for whatever reasons. Should be here today according to the tracking.

I got the code because they put out the black jordan 5s out too early a few months ago. I ordered them but they held off sending them out for a week. I still received them a week early then later on got an email saying they were sorry but they can't ship my order yet because they released them to early - then gave me the code.

FFS

/

GOT MY PAIR. LOVE IT.