What Trainers Ya Feeling?

revs

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Nah anything I can buy for retail and resell for 3 times that price gasses me up

U'll never catch these on my feet but ur in no position 2 talk about what are good trainers tbh

• Upvote 1

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Nah anything I can buy for retail and resell for 3 times that price gasses me up

U'll never catch these on my feet but ur in no position 2 talk about what are good trainers tbh

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Guest M12 Part 2

where did you get them from? i need to get onto these kinda creps for the resale action. no interest in jordans but id happily buy them and shot to hypebeasts

Guest M12 Part 2

where did you get them from? i need to get onto these kinda creps for the resale action. no interest in jordans but id happily buy them and shot to hypebeasts

Guest M12 Part 2