What Trainers Ya Feeling?

revs

• 2 weeks later...
imgp0010dk6.jpg
lol 1st person i've seen post a pic of a pair of trainers they own in this thread...
Read back.
i did...diddle squatbare "ive got these" (see 2 posts above this one lol) but no actual real pic's of owned trainersf*ck it i'm gonna get my girls camera and up my sh*t get this sh*t rolling.

imgp0010dk6.jpg
lol 1st person i've seen post a pic of a pair of trainers they own in this thread...
Read back.
i did...diddle squatbare "ive got these" (see 2 posts above this one lol) but no actual real pic's of owned trainersf*ck it i'm gonna get my girls camera and up my sh*t get this sh*t rolling.
maybe there was another trainer thread but i clearly remember heads (including myself) posting pictuers of our own recent purchases, bay did, revs did, karizma's evisu's biggrin.gif

imgp0010dk6.jpg
Read back.
maybe there was another trainer thread but i clearly remember heads (including myself) posting pictuers of our own recent purchases, bay did, revs did, karizma's evisu's biggrin.gif
nah neva saw that...up urs again pls

imgp0010dk6.jpg
Read back.
nah neva saw that...up urs again pls
lost the old pics but:These were the last ones i bought and upped:img3108ag7.jpgSwear these are my favourite creps since presto's:img3111dw5.jpgThese were the last pair of Era/authentics i bought:img3112cg6.jpgHaven't really bought creps in a bit, holding out for NY in 2 months although..These are what i want next (later this month):vans_sample_spring08.jpgThe Mt.Editions, i'm not sure if only the baby blue checked ones are the ones in womens sizes (not in the pic) but either way i want them.The new Vans stuff looks just, gosh:Sneakers3.jpg

perf chukkas are mine will be purchased.FAO: Profit - here is a pic that i posted a few months back of some trainers i bought.Nike Dunk SB High BrutNike Dunk SB High De La SoulNike Dunk SB Low AvengerConverse x Fragment Design lowConverse x Fragment Design highMishka New Erapa240384fh3.jpg