What Trainers Ya Feeling?

revs

perf chukkas are mine will be purchased.FAO: Profit - here is a pic that i posted a few months back of some trainers i bought.Nike Dunk SB High BrutNike Dunk SB High De La SoulNike Dunk SB Low AvengerConverse x Fragment Design lowConverse x Fragment Design highMishka New Erapa240384fh3.jpg
VERY nice...setting the levels better up my sh*t asap!you know what i just wish nike made evry box like the SB boxes...recon there the most well made durable box ever (IMO)

best boxs are the slide out 360 1s
yeah? never owned some 360'smaharishi shoe box is cold slides out as welladiclor boxes are decent as well lid comes right off like a old school shoe box...prefer them to a standard nike fold back lid they just bruck down one time and there all diffrent sizes...meh!

yeah? never owned some 360'smaharishi shoe box is cold slides out as welladiclor boxes are decent as well lid comes right off like a old school shoe box...prefer them to a standard nike fold back lid they just bruck down one time and there all diffrent sizes...meh!
cheers Profit.Vans syndicate boxes are also similar to the maharishi slide out style. Its a lot easier to get to my shoes when they are all stacked up.

I know this is a creps topic but this mac is sooo getting purchased.http://www.allsaintsshop.co.uk/product/?se...d=5051214272375GYAL BETTER KNOW.
them topic viiolations therebay im feeling the converse ones u bought...tryna find them in red but aint seen them anywhereK-dot.1
no them evisu tennis shoes you posted last time were a violation biggrin.gif

wish my friend never lefted vans f*ckin bastard . . . 50% off aswell . . .best box ever is the OG ADIDAS 1 . . . the leather on that was on some 20 lvls ahead . . .
my cuz also works for Vans. Showed me samples of the jackets but never offered any discounts though biggrin.gif

cheers Profit.Vans syndicate boxes are also similar to the maharishi slide out style. Its a lot easier to get to my shoes when they are all stacked up.
i hear that....mahrishi's get the straight pull out and duss...my girl always switches when i just leave all my boxes on the floor and run out the house for her to stack em back up...lol then i switch because she puts them back with the labels facing the wrong way....*sigh* my girl hates my trainers stack lol

imgp0010dk6.jpg
lol 1st person i've seen post a pic of a pair of trainers they own in this thread...
they are nice
yeh they are, very nicealex, you got them mc hammers as well init?
Yeah I had them Sb's from morning.Them De la Souls Revs posted were murkle.When do the Perf Chukkas drop? Im not gonna be in Carnaby St till March.???

wish my friend never lefted vans f*ckin bastard . . . 50% off aswell . . .best box ever is the OG ADIDAS 1 . . . the leather on that was on some 20 lvls ahead . . .
my cuz also works for Vans. Showed me samples of the jackets but never offered any discounts though biggrin.gif
DEMAND that sh*t lolu dont ask u dont get simple

ask him man . . .VANS ARE the ones ! ! ! well for me they are