Remember when

Esquilax

are we getting the black back tho?

Yes when the new forum software drops which should be soon. The black one on here was fucked up and was probably how the hackers got in an installed the malware.

lol @ making a piracy room on rwd mag's forum, how reckless

rinse should have made a forum, reckon it would have been successful and helped keep the format alive, i mean this forum's cool for random discussion but music-wise it doesn't touch rwd or grimeforum at their peaks (obvs thats just one genre but still)

grimeforum came about before rwd shut down, because it was obviously dying

but yeah this place was definitely up a while before

oh yeah, flashback had a vip room, and this place was vip2 right? or was the flashback room 'vip2' as well and rwd had a 'vip' room? (what I assume would have been your piracy room)

never actually saw the piracy room on rwd, I remember some stupid shit back in the day where there were 2 tiers of 'whatever' room, had to somehow qualify to get into the main one

yeah grimeforum has/had some characters, but the grime discussion room was really good, heads from the scene getting involved, you could get a real good insight on how some parts of it operated, and can't forget the endless radio rips - but it got ruined because of excess trolling

WAY WAY after.

This place first was about as flashback993 some radio ting (iirc) Tippademus' ting.

Then when RWD locked off the piracy room we jumped on here to share sh*t.

Then RWD went cack and more people jumped.

Then RWD died and the last came.

That's the one.

Didn't mizchief's msn babes play a role as well?

Who knows about getting featured in the mag as the forum member of the month :lol:

Was in the babers looking at my avi in the mag like wtf where they get that quote from

yeah grimeforum has/had some characters, but the grime discussion room was really good, heads from the scene getting involved, you could get a real good insight on how some parts of it operated, and can't forget the endless radio rips - but it got ruined because of excess trolling

Word up those countryside trolls killed it for me

was never on rwd funny thing is i found out about VIP2 when someone mentioned it in a thread about DVS getting robbed on GF

big up whoever that was