Guys Judging Girls vs Girls Judging Guys

underwriter

Guys:

1) Would you care if a girl for example was to work in Pizza Hut/Primark/Oxfam Shop (something shitty) Would that bother you?

2) If a girl was unemployed, on jsa but looking for work... would that bother you?

3) Was a full time student?

Girls:

1) Would you care if a guy for example was to work in Pizza Hut/Primark/Oxfam Shop (something shitty) Would that bother you?

2) If a guy was unemployed, on jsa but looking for work... would that bother you?

3) Was a full time student?

personally i could not give 2 flying shits the girls situation... as long as she is sexy in my eyes, and has aspirations to do things i could not care less about her monies situation because i do not judge females like that

seems like females dont think like this

I would care if she did not have a plan for her life

Ie working in retail to cover a course or uni

I couldn't be a girl who had her heart set on a life of mediocrity, where is she finding the passion and understanding to push and support me if she's content with shift work as a shopfloor assistant?

Never been with a girl who has/had no ambitions or plans

Student or a low paying job with high level goals is calm

Unemployed or benefits is a no

come on brah dont be like that?

everyone has their peaks n troughs... unless they do fraud or something they would need to sign on to maintain themselves for the duration while trying to find that job

Student or a low paying job with high level goals is calm

Unemployed or benefits is a no

come on brah dont be like that?

everyone has their peaks n troughs... unless they do fraud or something they would need to sign on to maintain themselves for the duration while trying to find that job

jobs all over the place lad.. There's no need to be waiting 2 weeks to scrape £100 unless you're doing it to get some sort of free course out of the system.. rather clean toilets for £6.50 an hour or whatever minimum wage is

If he became unemployed only while I was with him..well life happens. An unemployed man has no business seeking out a woman to be with.

At this stage in life, as far as the other 2 options are concerned it's not preferable (assuming it's a lower level position) and I honestly can't see how I would come to be interested in a guy if that was what he was content with in life. It could only work if he was working on his PhD or something.

For a serious relationship, it only makes sense that a woman would judge the money/financial situation.

(I feel like in the end this is more a judgement of character because you could have a man that is making bank but has horrible financial sense and one with a modest income but really knows how to make it work. I know who I'd rather be with. From a woman's pov anyway...)