why are these criminals so dumb & love to stunt?

Incumbent

cash.jpg

A cocaine and heroin dealer was snared after his selfies with wads of dirty cash were found by police.

Junior Francis, 33, boasted about his extravagant lifestyle before being caught with £7,000 cash and £75,000 worth of crack cocaine and heroin during a raid on his home.

Several pictures recovered from his phone showed him posing with wads of cash pressed like a telephone to the side of his face.

money3a.jpg

And in an Instagram post he quoted gangster rappers Notorious BIG and Method Man, writing "everything I got I work hard for it" under a picture showing thousands of pounds in cash on a kitchen top.

Junior Francis quoted gangster rappers Notorious BIG and Method Man in Instagram posts

Francis initially denied any involvement in drug dealing during an interview after the raid on his home in Campbell Close, Lambeth, in November last year.

But when police looked on his mobile phone, they found evidence of the proceeds of drug dealing and links to street level dealers in south London.

Francis was jailed for six years and eight months at Inner London Crown Court on Wednesday after admitting possession with intent to supply Class A drugs and money laundering.

DC Matthew Clark from Lambeth Police's CID said: "Francis used bullying and intimidation to facilitate his drugs business.

"From start to finish he denied having any money or dealing drugs but was ultimately undone by his vanity, taking selfies and boasting on social media.

"Removing Francis from our streets has removed a key contributor to the drugs trade in Lambeth."

smh

If youve seen regular easy money ull know how hard it is not to 'stunt'.. easy money isn't as valuable as hard earned money so expensive things get bought with no f*cks given.

Taking pics with money is a different story though, thats just foolish/attention seeking

Money is money why should you stunt just because it's quick money? Stupid mentality

People with real money don't show it off and people that stunt with illegal money are the dumbest fucks out there

my dad always told me if you show off what you have (especially those gained illegally), it's count down to loosing it coz generally ppl don't like that

/

@ james00

most of these road guys get money for all the wrong reasons imo gal, cars, expensive clothes etc, i don't believe most of them have clear reasons for why they want all that money so they end up doing dumb shit to show they have it

there guys making good p but still sign on, still live in a council house but push big car, have no idea how to wash the p & turn shit legit, their just happy stunting on next man

bare lost dumb fucks on the roads

na money ent money

back in the days when i was out there id find money (£200 odd) in my car or coat pockets that i forgot about weeks/months before because it was easy made, coming regularly and out of my mind... you think i could forget about that sort of money if i earned it through a job.. no way

same when i win a big bet..that money can get wasted easily whereas im tight as f*ck with money iv earned

• Upvote 1

na money ent money

back in the days when i was out there id find money (£200 odd) in my car or coat pockets that i forgot about weeks/months before because it was easy made, coming regularly and out of my mind... you think i could forget about that sort of money if i earned it through a job.. no way

same when i win a big bet..that money can get wasted easily whereas im tight as f*ck with money iv earned

i hear u

ppl value things differently depending on how they got it

you're a self made millionaire.. you've worked hard to get where you are.. your thought process is 'how am i getting this next million'

you've just won a million on the lotto.. your first thought process is 'im buying a house, car, having a few holidays and helping out some of my friends/family'

am i lying?

lol i knew trap god would co-sign james00

i don't know why

/

maybe it's just me but i've never needed to show what i have to "prove" my "self-worth"

if your self worth comes from stunting/showing off what u have rather than it just being a consequence of achieving something then you'll be internally fucked imo

i certainly won't get gratification from stunting/showing off

I enjoy when people actually try to discuss types of behaviour objectively rather than throwing around the usual buzz words so yes I thought it was a good post

In response to yours

It's not really about "proving" anything per se

The key is gratification

If most people were sociopaths (like me) I would understand why people would be talking like there's no gratification from stunting, but this isn't the case

why act like validation from other humans ESPECIALLY your peers doesn't make you feel good?

Obviously posting racks of drug money on ur kitchen counter is definately nouveau riche and stupid

But we all understand WHY he did it

And we all understand that people that are rich/have money DO stunt

They just have a different way of doing it

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Stunting never sent him to jail tho. The crack cocaine and heroin he got caught with did...

Everyday workers can do some monkey shit on social media that we could say was stunting.

I know a chick who went on IG with his new Rolex, days later her house got robbed. She's a normal working law abiding citizen that did too much.

I enjoy when people actually try to discuss types of behaviour objectively rather than throwing around the usual buzz words so yes I thought it was a good post

In response to yours

The key is gratification

If most people were sociopaths (like me) I would understand why people would be talking like there's no gratification from stunting, but this isn't the case

why act like validation from other humans ESPECIALLY your peers doesn't make you feel good?

Obviously posting racks of drug money on ur kitchen counter is definately nouveau riche and stupid

What makes you think you're a sociopath?
  • Upvote 1

Guest babatundestacks

Its not the stunting thats the problem its the incriminating yourself like a fucking fool.

fair enough you got paper stunt with a rolex or a nice car.

dont stunt with wads of cash looking like a criminal

In response to yours

The key is gratification

What makes you think you're a sociopath?

Was wondering this too, have you been diagnosed?

Also sociopaths tend to have a grandiose sense of self worth so they definitely wouldn't be averse to stunting

I know myself better than anything else in this world

And I'm sure I'd pass any test on sociopathic behaviour that's out there with flying colours

Also any stunt I partake in isn't for any type of validation from outside my own ego

I do it because I feel it's befitting of a person of my grandeur

Confirmed sociopath.

• Downvote 1