why are these criminals so dumb & love to stunt?

Incumbent

I know myself better than anything else in this world

And I'm sure I'd pass any test on sociopathic behaviour that's out there with flying colours

Also any stunt I partake in isn't for any type of validation from outside my own ego

I do it because I feel it's befitting of a person of my grandeur

It seems a bit rash to paint yourself with that brush  before professional diagnosis. You may have some sociopathic personality traits but that wouldn't necessarily make you one. Would you say you were irresponsible? A pathological liar? You have children correct? Do you have emotional attachment to them or do you feel as if they're just an extension of your ego? Sorry about the personal question but I think it's important as I seem to remember you saying you gave up on Islam because you thought you were a wrongun (were you referring to sociopathy?) If so I don't think you should be allowing any part of your life/decisions to be influenced by any self diagnosis.

I enjoy when people actually try to discuss types of behaviour objectively rather than throwing around the usual buzz words so yes I thought it was a good post

In response to yours

It's not really about "proving" anything per se

The key is gratification

If most people were sociopaths (like me) I would understand why people would be talking like there's no gratification from stunting, but this isn't the case

why act like validation from other humans ESPECIALLY your peers doesn't make you feel good?

Obviously posting racks of drug money on ur kitchen counter is definately nouveau riche and stupid

But we all understand WHY he did it

And we all understand that people that are rich/have money DO stunt

They just have a different way of doing it

What makes you think you're a sociopath?

ld.png

Man self-diagnosed himself as a sociopath. Allow it.

Who you tryna impress :rofl:

• Upvote 6

I enjoy when people actually try to discuss types of behaviour objectively rather than throwing around the usual buzz words so yes I thought it was a good post

In response to yours

It's not really about "proving" anything per se

The key is gratification

If most people were sociopaths (like me) I would understand why people would be talking like there's no gratification from stunting, but this isn't the case

why act like validation from other humans ESPECIALLY your peers doesn't make you feel good?

Obviously posting racks of drug money on ur kitchen counter is definately nouveau riche and stupid

But we all understand WHY he did it

And we all understand that people that are rich/have money DO stunt

They just have a different way of doing it

What makes you think you're a sociopath?

ld.png

Man self-diagnosed himself as a sociopath. Allow it.

Who you tryna impress :rofl:

*awaits police comment*

:lmao:

You lot do realise there is no clinical diagnosis for sociopathy right?

Sociopath is just a term used to describe people that have a particular set of traits

I really don't get why you man have a problem with me making a simple observation about my own psyche

I mean tbh if you (Elementalism) said you had an abnormal obsession with "run of the mill cunts"

or if you (Gray Fox) made peace with the fact you're a fantasist with an inferiority complex

or even you (John Doe) admitted you're a tranny loving fuck boy that deep down wants to be like the bottle poppin monkeys you chastise

I would just nod my head pos you for the realness then and scroll up and hit new content

:rofl:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

dunno why i am in the line of fire 

but since we want to go there lets go there

i was a so called bottle poppin monkey as you described it but that was when i was 18-22

as i have said before with age comes wisdom - i was foolish then but i realised in time that that life was not sustainable nor productive in the long term

i am a 25 year old successful young black male with a good career,excellent potential and an intelligent mind

you are a failed grime mc, convicted criminal with a couple bms in tow - the archetypal disenfranchised young black male of london today 

i can only hope that you have changed your life around for the better but bullshit self diagnosis for mental illnesses points otherwise

yes there is no clinical diagnosis for sociopathy like there isnt for most other mental illnesses - whats your point 

i suggest you expand your knowledge of the subject other than a few webmd articles 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You were stealing other people's bottles between 18-22 you bum

Describing you as distinctly average would be a compliment

You have never written anything on here that would fool anyone into thinking you have any type of intelligence that shouldn't be expected of an adult with full cognitive functions

What do you mean there isn't clinical diagnosis for all mental illness'?

What do you think clinical depression is?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

You were stealing other people's bottles between 18-22 you bum

Describing you as distinctly average would be a compliment

You have never written anything on here that would fool anyone into thinking you have any type of intelligence that shouldn't be expected of an adult with full cognitive functions

What do you mean there isn't clinical diagnosis for all mental illness'?

What do you think clinical depression is?

i stole one bottle for the bants and took a pic again for the bants i even told you guys once more for the bants 

i don't need to display my intelligence for those on here to see, my intelligence is what has got me to the places i have been and through adverse situations 

i could steal another bottle tomorrow but ill still have a career , you will still be a convicted violent criminal.. the dross of society 

/

if you read properly the word 'most' mental illnesses was included in my post 

/

with all that said and done as i have said before i dont wish no bad on you- i hope you as a black man grow up to be very successful