why are these criminals so dumb & love to stunt?

Incumbent

Guys bait tho

About I'm bait.

YOU are bait that's why you're parro you d*ckhead. Live life and stop being concerned that you're forum life and your likkle punk line means anything to the police.

Like I said, if they ever needed all your information is out there. Edward Snowden should have showed you dunce breeds that the undercover policeman is already in everyone's home and phone.

Fuck outta here you parro c*nt, and back to topic.

Moral of the story - stop being bait online and don't stunt. Don't matter if you're Babatunde, Olsi or whoever.

• Downvote 1

Guys bait tho

About I'm bait.

YOU are bait that's why you're parro you d*ckhead. Live life and stop being concerned that you're forum life and your likkle punk line means anything to the police.

Like I said, if they ever needed all your information is out there. Edward Snowden should have showed you dunce breeds that the undercover policeman is already in everyone's home and phone.

f*ck outta here you parro c*nt, and back to topic.

Moral of the story - stop being bait online and don't stunt. Don't matter if you're Babatunde, Olsi or whoever.

Amount of anger u are displaying is concerning

What do I have to be paro about officer?

Anger? Bro you're mildly annoying - don't let the invectives confuse you, I have potty mouth.

The reality of this situation is you're being chatty, paranoid and follow-fashion. You were in jail when I registered, stop acting like you know anything other than what you have seen other people write.

Anyway, go research Echelon, dunce.

Guys bait tho

About I'm bait.

f*ck outta here you parro c*nt, and back to topic.

Amount of anger u are displaying is concerning

What do I have to be paro about officer?

Anger? Bro you're mildly annoying - don't let the invectives confuse you, I have potty mouth.

The reality of this situation is you're being chatty, paranoid and follow-fashion. You were in jail when I registered, stop acting like you know anything other than what you have seen other people write.

Anyway, go research Echelon, dunce.

Paro bout what? None of ur investigations will effect me officer...can't bothered to address the rest of what u said

You have no idea about the rest of what I just said, do you?

You got up at 7am to reply now you can't be bothered. In fact you've been constantly quoting me for the past 2 weeks trying to get my attention - what's wrong with you?