ITV Leaders Debate: April 2nd - 8pm to 10pm

Don Crack

Should be entertaining.

Nigel Farage accuses BBC of 'scaremongering' and 'clear bias' as he fights to haul Ukip out of free fall ahead of live ITV leaders' debate

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/generalelection/nigel-farage-accuses-bbc-of-scaremongering-and-clear-bias-as-he-fights-to-haul-ukip-out-of-free-fall-ahead-of-live-itv-leaders-debate-10151370.html

and this is a guy some of you guys back ffs.

and this is a guy some of you guys back ffs.

What is it specifically that offends you as the text below makes sense

Asked if he was prepared for Britain to become poorer as a price worth paying for lower immigration, Mr Farage said: ‘I don’t believe that to be true but if you said to me that if we carry on with current immigration, our population will hit 75million by 2030, but we will all be slightly better off.

‘I would prefer not to be better off and have a country that didn’t go to 75million, where young people could aspire to buy house and where British families could get jobs and a decent standard of living,’ he told BBC Radio 4’s Today programme.

‘Some things matter more than money, and I think the shape of our communities and the sense of contentment living in the country matters more.’

Even if the country did hit 75m why wouldn't young brits be able to get jobs or have a decent standard of living?

Its just more anti-immigration conjecture 

Even if the country did hit 75m why wouldn't young brits be able to get jobs or have a decent standard of living?

Its just more anti-immigration conjecture 

They cant compete against the the pay in certain industries and this is spreading 

More immigration at its current rate would mean less jobs over time

This host has no base.

• Upvote 1

just locked in but Cameron seems good at this, and the Scottish one

this is sh*t though, people just promoting themselves, I want to see them picking off each other's inconsistencies

they're all standing next to each other but there's no point, they're not arguing