ITV Leaders Debate: April 2nd - 8pm to 10pm

Don Crack

Plaid Cymru saying what they'll try but not how they'll do it.

Ahh Farage gets boring when he goes on about migrants.

Was joke when it came to education, he didnt say anything of note because he couldnt blame the immigrants. Guys a broken record.

his point on grammar schools was decent

thing is about SNP is I can't help but look at them as planning on a Scottish bias - I agree with the general tone that Conservatives have for them, that they'll just be strong-arming 

Some Good production there "we wont give the green light to tax avoidance" camera pans to camerons plainface

:lol:

Guest babatundestacks

Never understood why people care about politics so much.

you guys do know that voting is rigged and whoecer you vote for they will all be the same

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Farage only made a few good points about limiting immigration, people not having health insurance and another one. About education he was spot on. Lib Dems on the rent to buy thing is a good idea, but isn't that like a 100% mortgage?

The Green Party have nothing good to say. They'll be anti travel, anti industry, anti everything that will make this country more wealthy.

• Upvote 1

Good news. Not really happy with the austerity but we are in a shitty position. f*ck Labour wanting to borrow ÂŁ70 Billion, that's all they do, constantly rinse out the countries credit card. Wonder how much them wars in Afghan and Iraq cost us too.

Betting Labour and SNP end up as a coalition though. Bad times.

Look at the proportion of Labour MPs who voted against the Iraq war compared to Tories http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/2862397.stm

You can say Blair represented the party as a whole by putting the thing in motion but For:Against Labour were 245:139  where Conservatives were 139:15

Interesting. Blair did the serious damage. I can't trust Labour at all now and I see Milliband as a laughing stock. EU referendum is a must as well.

As I said I'm a UKIP guy. But they don't have a chance of getting into power. Out of the 2 Evils I'd prefer Conservatives, they are offering the referendum.

That kinda 'lesser of two evils' logic is fucking flawed and has been lapped up by most politically uneducated divs.

Just vote for who you want, don't try and tap into the national consciousness and predict the future.