Experiences with Beggars

Drift

Pmsl reminds me one time last summer i got a chocolate and juice from the shop

My bag was see through and this romanian bitch said in swedish can i have ur drink

After a minute or two of the russel westbrook face i dropped her some change. Started paying that extra 10p for the non see thru bag from that day onwards

In Italy once tryn figure out the ticket machines n there's this Roma gypo there who keeps poking her head over my shoulder

Tell my bird guard ur handbag

We're a bit baffled n she ends up helping us n I chuck a few pennies over

Next time were tryna get to venice at rush hour, there's bare impatient italionos behind us n this fishy stench dead in on eye one is tryna pull the same jobby but comes over n starts pressing fucking buttons, ended up with a single when we wanted a return n we have to start all over again

Told her to fuck right off

And now I'm a racist

if these guys were shottin bottles of evian they'd be getting my money several times a month

but they're always tryna push sh*t no one wants

when i went berlin, had two kids try this one: they've got a sheet of paper, at the top it says something along the lines of getting signatures to help get a place to treat deaf people (the kids are supposedly deaf, but who knows) - so i sign because why not - then when i turn around to go to my friends guy's grabbed my arm, points at the text at the bottom of the page to show its asking for donations, then does this motion

feb722ae0aef6a0139bbbdce5d2e8892.gif

felt like hitting the kid tbh, its one thing to be trying to scam man, but can't be grabbing arms and shit

if these guys were shottin bottles of evian they'd be getting my money several times a month

when i went berlin, had two kids try this one: they've got a sheet of paper, at the top it says something along the lines of getting signatures to help get a place to treat deaf people (the kids are supposedly deaf, but who knows) - so i sign because why not - then when i turn around to go to my friends guy's grabbed my arm, points at the text at the bottom of the page to show its asking for donations, then does this motion

felt like hitting the kid tbh, its one thing to be trying to scam man, but can't be grabbing arms and sh*t

two dirty lil kids were pulling a similar stunt in Victoria the other day.

Chilling on my break in weatherspoons (I was the only ethnic in there, should have skipped the place but I wanted a munch) and the two rodents were going to each table presenting some sheet n coming out with a tale...as they get closer I hear its some sponsorship to get some equipment for their boxing gym. so anyway EVERY table thus far had fallen for this tale and had given the kids money.

Comes to me now n im thinking fuck off...its 1.30pm, you cunts should be in school about ur trying to hustle peeps...so everyone is watching me now, I could read their minds saying "whats this darkie going to to??" so the runt gives the tale and im like "sorry mate I don't have any change", hows the fucker saying, "don't worry sir, I can break a note, what have you got?"

I was like "naaah, I mean as in I don't carry cash, ive only got cards" *wipes brow*, lil shit said "oh" then walked off...the amount of eeeeeeeeeevils I got from everyone else around me, because they didn't have the bollocks to tell them to fuck off too.

It was CLEARLY a fucking hustle, but they gave in to peer pressure....not on my watch mate, I caaaaalmly munched on my ribs n chips like a bawse then bounced!

feb722ae0aef6a0139bbbdce5d2e8892.gif

felt like hitting the kid tbh, its one thing to be trying to scam man, but can't be grabbing arms and shit

loooool fam