The Witcher 3 PS4/XBONE

Supermalt

Yea I'm sure I've got Emerald dust. I'm trying to find new Armor and Clothes mostly, hate the shit I am walking around in lol. Feel like I must of done about 2% of the story, spending all my time running around doing other quests. And finally starting to grasp the options a bit more now. 

• 2 weeks later...

Games amazing, only stopped playing because I stuck on a loading loop in one of the quests (fixed in next patch)

I'm around level 22, there are so many side quests. I swear I did a side quest that took so long I thought it was a main quest ffs

It's impressive how them certain Witcher Magic things you can do help on different occasions. I was coming up against some soldiers wearing some solid armor on them, no matter how many times I kept going back and hitting them and using my Fire blast it wasn't even touching them and I kept getting killed. Next time I went I used the mind control technique on them one time and bam, they go into a daze and I stick my sword straight through them no problems.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Bought the GOTY edition on the weekend.

Wow!

Amazing game. This shits all over Skyrim easy. Clocked near 20hrs and I'm level 9. Just finished the Barons quest now he wants me to kill the Crimes but doing some treasure hunts first. Playing one under the hardest setting.

• Like 1