The Witcher 3 PS4/XBONE

Supermalt

not far at all, I've been freeroaming/doing side quests for about 2 hours before I stopped

aint even leveled up yet, but in my travels found a random rock that allowed me to absorb some power or something and I used that to add one point to my abilities

chose the regeneration perk

Yea them Rocks with the glow up stones are places of power. Pick up all the sheets of paper off them billboards and they show you question marks on the Map, them power places are there.

Games fucking hard. I just went to pick up the Barons miscarriage baby that has turned into some Ghoul. Got the option to keep it alive and bury it in the Castle or kill it. Chose to keep it alive about 3 times, them green flying ghosts keep appearing in numbers and kill me. Decided to just kill it this time, sword was doing nothing so I was spending ages just hittng it with Fire blasts and running away, then all of a sudden them Ghosts thing appear in numbers again and they both kill me.

Dunno how the fuck you are meant to survive this.

• Upvote 1

I had to rage quit. Pisses me off every time I get killed I have to wait a minute for it to load, then you gotta run down back to where the damn thing is, keep skipping through all the cut scenes, then get killed again. Repeat lol.

:lmao:

Never buy Bloodborne :lol:

• Upvote 2

I had to rage quit. Pisses me off every time I get killed I have to wait a minute for it to load, then you gotta run down back to where the damn thing is, keep skipping through all the cut scenes, then get killed again. Repeat lol.

:lmao:

Never buy Bloodborne :lol:

Still aint even finished Dark Souls 1

Fuuuuuucking hell I feel like I'm between a rock and a hard place here lol. Had to go back to an earlier save so I wasn't stuck on killing that beastly baby. Thought I'd go find some power places, up my abilities. Getting constantly deaded though. And this is the 2nd easiest setting?

lol I dunno, it's because of my life bar I think. I'm walking around with it like a 5th full. Can't find meat nowhere, and I've not got that regeneration shit yet. Need to get some ability points for it. Get killed off quickly when I'm surrounded by things.

Considering I like the open world, discovery, survival aspects of games I've never been a purchaser of RPG's either. Not been much to shout about on next gen though and this game looked brilliant from videos and reviews. It's a bit of a Fantasy Medieval Red Dead Redemption with Assassins Creed sword play. Must admit though I think the game is too deep for me, I've not put effort into cooking up potions nor do I really grasp the whole concept on it of crafting weapons and armor yet.

I'm not sure how long the story is, maybe the 100 hours is doing all the side quests as well. Kinda like that complete GTA 100% business.

I'm interested with regards to how the story progresses right now on Witcher 3. I figured I needed to do this Botchling mission to get info from a baron about the girl I am looking for, but was finding it hard so decided to just go off in search for other things to boost my guy up first. By chance I've came across this old man sat near a village who gave me info on some Witch and now my story seems to be progressing without having to do the Botchling mission.

Grrrrrrrr this game is getting me vexed lol. Stuck in a dungeon chasing the wild hunt with no health and nothing to make potions with and getting attacked by all these dog type things whilst having to stay in this witches dome shield. I move outside of it my life goes, I stay inside it I got like 8 foot of space to fight the group of dogs. F M L

Grrrrrrrr this game is getting me vexed lol. Stuck in a dungeon chasing the wild hunt with no health and nothing to make potions with and getting attacked by all these dog type things whilst having to stay in this witches dome shield. I move outside of it my life goes, I stay inside it I got like 8 foot of space to fight the group of dogs. F M L

Use that skill Yarden that sets a radius trap on the floor, it slows down enemies who gets in the circle, should slow down the wolfs enough so get some hits on them or use igni that cone fire attack should hit them all if their in front of you

/

You lot done the witcher scavenger hunts? you get some powerful diagrams which you can craft from legendary witchers, found some note on some dead body in one of the caves with the question marks to start the quest then you go have to go a scavenger hunt to find the other diagrams which gives you a steel sword, silver sword and a armour set. Sword makes the game considerably easier and has a bonus exp ability, chance to bleed and position ability on i.

Landed on the second island and every enemy is sooooo over levelled lol, tried running to a few question marks on the map and treasures are being guarded by some level 20 monsters lol, ridiculous, have to make sure i came back when i level up a bit. I aint even touched the main story just riding around looking for exclamation marks from people and doing notice board contracts.

Im on some werewolf boss in cave, i get him to like half health then the fucker keeps regaining health faster then i could damage him feels like i make no progress so im going to come back to him later aswell lol.

I feel like I'm lost on the game TBH. Not even sure where I am up to with it. I done all the question marks on the map in the first area, but the next areas I am in the question marks seem a lot harder. Not properly grasped the concept of crafting things still, don't know what all the letters and books I am picking up are about. Only just read up that you can regain your health by meditating.

At the moment I'm still down in the Dungeons with Keira Metz chasing the Wild Hunt. Been using the Fire Blast on them Dogs Agent but they ain't all in the same spot at the same time so it's been tricky. I've levelled that Fire Blast up to 3 as well as I tend to use it most. I'll be happy when I manage to get the f*ck outta there and above ground again.

It's deep how different turns bring up different shit as well. When in the Cave I had 2 pathways to go down and didn't know which to take. Went down one first and some big fat beast looking dude came alive and started attacking me and Keira and killed me. Decided not to go that way the 2nd time and the 2nd route I took progressed the story instead.

Im on some werewolf boss in cave, i get him to like half health then the f*cker keeps regaining health faster then i could damage him feels like i make no progress so im going to come back to him later aswell lol.

Are you controlling Ciri to fight this one? I had to fight one when leading a little girl home, I wasted him first time he was quite easy. Not sure if you got the same one or not though.

Im on some werewolf boss in cave, i get him to like half health then the f*cker keeps regaining health faster then i could damage him feels like i make no progress so im going to come back to him later aswell lol.

Are you controlling Ciri to fight this one? I had to fight one when leading a little girl home, I wasted him first time he was quite easy. Not sure if you got the same one or not though.

Nah some contract i took up in some small village, you fight this werewolf in a cave and he has 3 other wolves, i finally killed him last night after i levelled up and crafted the next batch of witcher gear.

I literally been just doing side quests (notice boards, yellow exclamation marks and question marks) and done 2 main quests on the 2nd island, the keira and triss one and im currently level 11, i have 59 question marks on my map at the moment there's just soo much to do.

You see them guarded treasures by high level monsters? back away till they not engaged in you then sprint in mash x and loot everything, you avoid fighting them and get some sick gear lol, i spent like 20mins fighting some golem in a cave only for him to give me 28xp, i was pissed so now i don't even try killing them over levelled monsters just swoop in for the loot and leg it lol.

What skills you lot upgrading? so far i put points into red and blue tree focusing on just fire and put skills into the mind control tree the fist perk maxed it out so i can just open up new dialogue options, dont forget to put a mutagen in the little diamond things to boost that particular skill and match it with that colour, if you have 3 lesser mutagens you can create a mutagen in the alchemy bit and you get better mutagen drops from bosses.

I've done the same with my leveling up. Got my quick sword attack on Level 4 or 5 now. Got the deflecting arrows defense upgraded. Fire attack up to Level 3 and I used my other points on vitality and extra 500 life bar, but you can't have them all on at once can you so.

I'm in some spot near a beach full of what I guess are pirates, few pirate ships broke up and in the water. Had to avoid the guys because they keep killing me, spotting one of them Ghost looking creatures on a lil beach, tried doing what you said and just running for the loot but when I got to the box it wouldn't open. Dunno if I just didn't get it on the right angle or not. Tried attacking the ghost thing, nothing was hitting it. Fire was doing nothing and sword attacks wern't either. Used the magic trap on it which briefly took it's glowing white appearance off but still couldn't hit it.

I'll have to check out this Mutagen thing. I've got some Green ball in mine but no idea what it's for.

I'm trying to get the Emerald Dust so i can make some weapons.

I'm looking online and it's telling me to kill the Wraiths but they drop other things.  I can't afford 500+ for the dusty Emerald.

Has anyone on here got it?