Sign in to follow this  
Monday Bandele

rios in kentish town

booyyyyyyyyyyyyy

so i was in camden yesterday evening.. drinks with one sore ting from pof.. dead chemistry, everytime i looked at her she got even more clapped so i was just backing the lagers down waiting for the night to end. comes to about 9 now and shes like have you ever been to rios before.. im like wtf is that. she explains its a sort of sauna bar place its only down the road. im thinking is this girl ok, is she really wanting to take man sauna?

fuckk it tho i called the cab and we reach.. place looked booky as fuck. im lit and drunk so im thinking this girls tryin to set man up. we go in now and we pay as a couple they hand us a towel each, we get searched and then go and change shes like ill meet you back here. whilst im changing im thinking wtf am i doing here. i keep my boxers on and just wrap the towel around my waist.. step out now and the ting is there.. completely naked... shes like arent you undressin.. i look at her like  ^_)  ^_)

we go through the bar bit and everyone is naked... like nothing. woman walking around with pum out like its an everyday ting. bartenders are topless..one latina looking ting behind the bar was so fire. im fully confused as im walking through we go through to the pool now and im seeing some arab breh in the water with some black ting and shes fully cummin im like no fucking way. guy was fingerin the shit out of her and all this time the ting im with is just smiling and walking around like its nothing..

boom couple hours pass now. im in the pool just talking drunkenly with this ting and some other guy comes over. he gets into the convo and im like this tings dead anyway let me go and explore. tell her im going toilet and i went roaming. went upstairs and there were these sort of cubicle rooms. nearly every one of them you could her sex from inside i walk pass one and the door is wide open a man and a woman are in there and he shouts hey. i look back and shes like come.. i go in and man doesnt even ask for my name hes like i want you to fuck her whilst i watch... keep in mind this mans in his late 60s and the ting was in her 30s.. whlst hes talking shes rubbin up mans leg. i sat down she starts creepin under the towel and bashin man off whilst her mans just there casually chattin to me about the outdoor area. before i know it im gettin head and fingerin this woman.. i buss in her mouth and bounce

go back to the pool now sayin you know wha lemme go and dig this ting i came with real quick.. shes still with that breh i tell her come real quick i take her to the room upstairs. beat it. bounced, had a shower dashed my clothes on and callled a uber home 

anyone touched this place? i know mad vybz must be a regular

Guest babatundestacks

i-spent-a-night-in-a-kentish-town-swinge

Just googled it and found this picture.

Not involved 

• Downvote 1

sumat like this in manny

on a saturday night it's full of milfs but also a lot of unsightly housewives

you prolly shudda read the caption underneath that photo mate 

A stock image of some naked men in a sauna that isn't Rio's, and also doesn't have anything to do with Rio's (Photo by Dr Hanz via)

/

but yeah we went on couples night so its not a sausage fest. im assuming the other nights are full of hungry man.. just bring some sore bosh with you then just go and do your own ting

yea i came across this place looking for quirky things to do with my girl couple years back

your post is exactly what I imagined it would be

not involved

There's ab fab at Heathrow for those interested as well

There's also one by me I'm yet to try out

but yeah we went on couples night so its not a sausage fest. im assuming the other nights are full of hungry man.. just bring some sore bosh with you then just go and do your own ting

What was the calibre of women saying? my guess is pretty dead?

was a bit hit and miss. the black ting i saw getting fingered looked like she had just come from playing in the AFCON. bare milfs, bare dead mums, couple nice indians, think it just depends on the night.

the one i got head from looked like a younger version of susie from big brother way back who won the golden ticket ting

/

nakedness isnt essential id say about 80 percent were completely naked.. certain women were in bikinis and that

Guest babatundestacks

was a bit hit and miss. the black ting i saw getting fingered looked like she had just come from playing in the AFCON. bare milfs, bare dead mums, couple nice indians, think it just depends on the night.

the one i got head from looked like a younger version of susie from big brother way back who won the golden ticket ting

/

nakedness isnt essential id say about 80 percent were completely naked.. certain women were in bikinis and that

:rofl:  :rofl:

pmsl did you reach ?

been reading some of the tales from other forums. Some legendary posts.