rios in kentish town

Monday Bandele

I've heard of Rio's but it's never really sounded appealing. Anyone on here ever been to one of the Torture Garden events? That sh*t has opened my eyes to how wild London can get..Much better looking people as well.

S&m by rich white folks. May have seen some stuff years ago. Nuff man out there want to see their woman get Fucked by next Man. Went to a club with a Business Client thinking it was a normal night out and arrived ar some lock up looking place in Chiswick thought it was going to be dead- walked in and shit got real. Went in seen women, including his Wife hanging from the ceiling in harnesses whilst men did whatever they wanted to them. one getting whipped and others getting fucked in every whole whilst their partners got sucked off by the wife's friends or they just sat and watched and had a drink whilst chatting business. His wife had implants and they were doing nipple torture on her. He offered me money to let her suck me off and cum on her face. In a crowded room full of judges and doctors.. These people are too much. I Had to leave within a couple of mins of arriving made me feel Wrong. Man must have been on the Coke because he was humble as fuck and apologetic the next week when he called my office & sent business to my firm but I always avoided him like the plague after that. There are numerous venues, for all these things. Stories I've heard... Some of the women would do ANYTHING (for money/ or because their man wants them to/ because they have problems) and look

Amazing but are so dirty. All of the sex clubs/ s&m clubs are/ would be fun but health wise its a no. Ain't No Way to stay safe from disease with people like that.

• Upvote 2

Sounds about right. From having friends into the Torture Club and general fetish scene, I've been along to a few private gatherings with them, that have spun off in the well to do places in central. Large houses, people fucking or just drinking, chatting and watching. 

Was with the wifey so we found it hilarious,going from room to room seeing what was going on. No fucking though. Although from that we have met women and arranged some meetups with them at our place... :ph34r:

I've heard of Rio's but it's never really sounded appealing. Anyone on here ever been to one of the Torture Garden events? That sh*t has opened my eyes to how wild London can get..Much better looking people as well.

S&m by rich white folks. May have seen some stuff years ago. Nuff man out there want to see their woman get f*cked by next Man. Went to a club with a Business Client thinking it was a normal night out and arrived ar some lock up looking place in Chiswick thought it was going to be dead- walked in and sh*t got real. Went in seen women, including his Wife hanging from the ceiling in harnesses whilst men did whatever they wanted to them. one getting whipped and others getting f*cked in every whole whilst their partners got sucked off by the wife's friends or they just sat and watched and had a drink whilst chatting business. His wife had implants and they were doing nipple torture on her. He offered me money to let her suck me off and cum on her face. In a crowded room full of judges and doctors.. These people are too much. I Had to leave within a couple of mins of arriving made me feel Wrong. Man must have been on the Coke because he was humble as f*ck and apologetic the next week when he called my office & sent business to my firm but I always avoided him like the plague after that. There are numerous venues, for all these things. Stories I've heard... Some of the women would do ANYTHING (for money/ or because their man wants them to/ because they have problems) and look

Amazing but are so dirty. All of the sex clubs/ s&m clubs are/ would be fun but health wise its a no. Ain't No Way to stay safe from disease with people like that.

Sounds like the type of daemonry the upper classes are expected to get up to, can't help but feel this lust for pleasure and debauchery spills over into the Westminster peado ring etc.

S&m by rich white folks. May have seen some stuff years ago. Nuff man out there want to see their woman get f*cked by next Man. Went to a club with a Business Client thinking it was a normal night out and arrived ar some lock up looking place in Chiswick thought it was going to be dead- walked in and sh*t got real. Went in seen women, including his Wife hanging from the ceiling in harnesses whilst men did whatever they wanted to them. one getting whipped and others getting f*cked in every whole whilst their partners got sucked off by the wife's friends or they just sat and watched and had a drink whilst chatting business. His wife had implants and they were doing nipple torture on her. He offered me money to let her suck me off and cum on her face. In a crowded room full of judges and doctors.. These people are too much. I Had to leave within a couple of mins of arriving made me feel Wrong. Man must have been on the Coke because he was humble as f*ck and apologetic the next week when he called my office & sent business to my firm but I always avoided him like the plague after that. There are numerous venues, for all these things. Stories I've heard... Some of the women would do ANYTHING (for money/ or because their man wants them to/ because they have problems) and look

Sounds like the type of daemonry the upper classes are expected to get up to, can't help but feel this lust for pleasure and debauchery spills over into the Westminster peado ring etc.

Exactly. Young looking girls with middle aged fat bastards. Foreign women in dog collars on leads... It was WRONG

Sounds about right. From having friends into the Torture Club and general fetish scene, I've been along to a few private gatherings with them, that have spun off in the well to do places in central. Large houses, people fucking or just drinking, chatting and watching.

Was with the wifey so we found it hilarious,going from room to room seeing what was going on. No fucking though. Although from that we have met women and arranged some meetups with them at our place... :ph34r:

Reh

https://youtu.be/DKUdEfBSJ_I

• Upvote 6

Sounds about right. From having friends into the Torture Club and general fetish scene, I've been along to a few private gatherings with them, that have spun off in the well to do places in central. Large houses, people f*cking or just drinking, chatting and watching.

Was with the wifey so we found it hilarious,going from room to room seeing what was going on. No f*cking though. Although from that we have met women and arranged some meetups with them at our place... :ph34r:

Reh

https://youtu.be/DKUdEfBSJ_I

Genius response

Do your carers know you use the internet bobby?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Never understood why men like watching their missuses getting f*cked by a "bbc".

SMH.

Part of white culture

its not for you to understand.

you may be right 

why is this a 'thing' tho 

very strange when you think about it 

does this mean that when i have meetings and i am a token- there are certain white old men that are thinking this guy would look good fucking my wife