rios in kentish town

Monday Bandele

Never understood why men like watching their missuses getting f*cked by a "bbc".

SMH.

Part of white culture

its not for you to understand.

you may be right 

why is this a 'thing' tho 

very strange when you think about it 

does this mean that when i have meetings and i am a token- there are certain white old men that are thinking this guy would look good f*cking my wife 

think it stems from the idea that the most disgusting degrading thing that could be done to their wife is to have her shag a black fella basically

good old fashioned racism

i had to ponder this the other day when im tryna relive me shaggin this black bird

all i wana see is 2 fat blick arse cheeks gettin pinged by a pale penis

a 40 second video would have done it

i was almost there

but turns out the 'interracial' category is pretty one sided

sifting through bare thumbnails before even half a relevant video showed up

• Upvote 3

Never understood why men like watching their missuses getting f*cked by a "bbc".

SMH.

Part of white culture

its not for you to understand.

you may be right 

why is this a 'thing' tho 

very strange when you think about it 

does this mean that when i have meetings and i am a token- there are certain white old men that are thinking this guy would look good f*cking my wife 

think it stems from the idea that the most disgusting degrading thing that could be done to their wife is to have her shag a black fella basically

good old fashioned racism

i had to ponder this the other day when im tryna relive me shaggin this black bird

all i wana see is 2 fat blick arse cheeks gettin pinged by a pale penis

a 40 second video would have done it

i was almost there

but turns out the 'interracial' category is pretty one sided

sifting through bare thumbnails before even half a relevant video showed up

On the other end it can sometimes be about dominance as well. A lot of white male 'cuckolds' who get off on the idea of the 'superiority' of the black male. Who f*cks their wives better than they think they can.

Vice did a rather grim docu a few years back about some of those types in florida. Group of black guys called Florida Mandingo Society who hold parties where they f*ck white guys wives while the men watch.

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/watch-mandingo-part-one-now

To be honest I have heard of this Rios establishment but never attended I don’t do these Party’s and Gangbang’s. 

Let me put it this way if you fancy a quick shag and you are not fussy go for it. But 19 out  of 20 times the women will be overweight and clapped. The calibre of women actually repulse me then they want you to pay silly money so you can nut. That is why I have never had an interest in that just from the pictures you know what time it is. You are better off going to a club and drawing down a ting spend a bit of cash on her drinks  in the club or if that is long for you go to a brass. Still better than going to one of them party’s gangbangs.

The only party club night’s worth attending are couple nights because you have sexually appealing women in attendance.  

It’s all good getting an extra girl with your girl that is winning. Allot of men fail to do due diligence when going this route though, you may be winning doesn’t mean your girl does not want to win also. Go on a website like fab swingers you will see a host of women in relationship’s and married but what that extra cocky on the side often BBC, and majority of the time it was their partner who showed them that lifestyle.  Remember you got guy’s like Tyrone who pump iron majority of the week and then destroy pum pum on the weekend. Do  not for one second fool yourself in thinking that the females in relationships do not want some of that to be long d*cked and pounded in a way hubby at home can’t. It’s a slippery slope, plus you have creeps like this on the prowl

gayle.png 
  • Upvote 1

Gayle got his real pics up or he still d. wooding?