NFTR - Not For The Radio (Interviews)

Afroman

I don't want them to instigate beef, just instigate them to be honest. Megaman is grown now and I'd like to think he can talk without getting excited.

Vis knows Kelis was Megaman's girl, they was going on flights together for a minute, she bought him a Rolex, she's the one took him to Pharrell. Make him tell stories properly. Charlamagne wouldn't let a man tell the story a different way, chatty patty or not, he's the barbershop angle to The Breakfast Club always has been. Even Yee would pin you people down on the girl ting, with her dead "I heard...

Maybe I'm being harsh, maybe it's my boys fault cos he hyped it so I was expecting something way more...

Clearly people like the format and it's enough for them as people talking about it on and offline.

• Upvote 1

Annoyed me when posty and vis were trying to run jokes on one another while the guests are trying to speak, bare instances where they are about to answer a question and they load up more questions or start chatting fraff

• Upvote 1

I don't want them to instigate beef, just instigate them to be honest. Megaman is grown now and I'd like to think he can talk without getting excited.

Vis knows Kelis was Megaman's girl, they was going on flights together for a minute, she bought him a Rolex, she's the one took him to Pharrell. Make him tell stories properly. Charlamagne wouldn't let a man tell the story a different way, chatty patty or not, he's the barbershop angle to The Breakfast Club always has been. Even Yee would pin you people down on the girl ting, with her dead "I heard...

Maybe I'm being harsh, maybe it's my boys fault cos he hyped it so I was expecting something way more...

Clearly people like the format and it's enough for them as people talking about it on and offline.

C/s

They need to buck up their ideas n do this properly but true say They probs jus lookin fame Smh

Posty is a wasteman

I rate post for.taking the initiative and doing a breakfast club thing for the uk.

It's not as good , I agree. But it's long due in the UK imo.

With the right guests.

However, as I said before, posty isn't the guy to be on the panel at all. Vis is calm. I would have replaced posty with chuckie.

The chick on the other hand is just THERE. Lacks knowledge on the scene in general.

It is what is is though

I rate post for.taking the initiative and doing a breakfast club thing for the uk.

It's not as good , I agree. But it's long due in the UK imo.

With the right guests.

However, as I said before, posty isn't the guy to be on the panel at all. Vis is calm. I would have replaced posty with chuckie.

The chick on the other hand is just THERE. Lacks knowledge on the scene in general.

It is what is is though

The chick is obviously an attempt to be Angela Yee, and yeah she is a fucking donut.

All she's good for is video hoes. Bitch needs to stay in her lane.

Not sayin it dont bang as it is but wheres d ambition wheres d standards?

Its alrede decent so y not go dat extra mile n make it certi/profesh while buildin d brand up

Def happy bein d uks breakfast club which aint bad rele but shows u d levels on this side of d shore no innovators

Put that together.

Also think Vis was holding back on the Dizzee questions, he knows more. Vis is probably one of many who has tried to 'reunite' Dizzee and Wiley only to be presented with the facts - and most people can piece things together (if they're old enough).

Didn't like his defensiveness and the way he tried to Dame Dash the interview (the way he talked about his businesses, etc) - nuff spin.

So Solid were going downhill from before Dizzee got stabbed. Asher getting shift wasn't a good thing as he was the only sweetboy in there with any talent (Romeo and Harvey were so basic by 2002). The goon padding that guys like Skat, Mac and Face gave wasn't impressing anyone - by that point kids wanted to hear Godsgift or Major Ace and East London was rising. Even Mega sounded dated by 2002 - they weren't levelling.

Swiss coming out of the fold was a good thing, but a bit too late. Asher flopped by letting Mega gas his head with thinking 'rap' was the angle to take. So Solid were ostracized by the UK rap scene at that time and the raps sounded forced (with the exception of Swiss maybe).

I remember being in Year 11 when HLC/PAUG clashed and I remember all the Year 11s backing Heartless and the year 9s and 10s thought PAUG won. Felt like I was on the cusp of the whole grime/garage crossover. Older garage heads followed HLC/So Solid (and most girls) and the younger lot picked up on the 'East' sound.

The demise of So Solid began in the summer of 2002 with that Sidewinder tapepack with the Slimzee bonus pack with Dizzee and Wiley on it. That certified the grime sound for most people and made what So Solid were doing sound dated.

Not sayin it dont bang as it is but wheres d ambition wheres d standards?

Its alrede decent so y not go dat extra mile n make it certi/profesh while buildin d brand up

Def happy bein d uks breakfast club which aint bad rele but shows u d levels on this side of d shore no innovators

Things take time bro.

If you think you can do better, there's nothing stopping you. 

yeah maybe not 'instigate', but u know what i mean

u think if they had dvs they would rinse him about getting robbed the way they do loads of usa guys? (donkey of the day, ray j, young berg).. no they would probs skim the question or just not ask n lose at least half a show of #banter

obviously posty n vis aint walking around london with the type of security charlamagne has so they cant run their mouth, but the only way this show will reach tbc levels is if they take that angle

yeah maybe not 'instigate', but u know what i mean

u think if they had dvs they would rinse him about getting robbed the way they do loads of usa guys? (donkey of the day, ray j, young berg).. no they would probs skim the question or just not ask n lose at least half a show of #banter

obviously posty n vis aint walking around london with the type of security charlamagne has so they cant run their mouth, but the only way this show will reach tbc levels is if they take that angle

Charlamagne got touched by Flex. Ain't no artist put hands on Charlamagne, cos his talk game is good, he ain't a d*ckhead and at the required times he knows when to show the required humility.

Vis and Megaman are boys, they use to do Streets Is Watching clothing together. I'm sure they can have a man's conversation even on the radio.

No, The Breakfast Club aint always negative and taking that angle, they dont even have Donkey of the day in the interview section, which IMO is still the bit that makes TBC. Donkey is more about Charlamagne... I digress, if DVS went up there man can ask him... Albeit you don't say DVS why you such a moist yute that keeps getting robbed and having it posted on the net, BUT you can ask how he keeps ending up in situations where he's getting robbed? and not let him give a generic "its the hood/haters" response, pin him down. There is a BUNCH of different polite ways to get the answers, but like I said I dont actually think man even care themselves.

If they are gonna do this properly they should get rid of the chick and replace her with another that has more knowledge and knows how to speak and ask questions properly - julie adenuga woulda been great, also posty(it's sick what he's started here but)should go behind the scenes and be replaced by wiley or dj chuckie like someone said.

/

It's bait one of the main reasons mega wanted to go on there was to talk about money, look how straight away he got into it - upset because bizzle said it's him, dizzee and tinie

Then the whole interview money kept getting bought up again - boring, but then that's the shit interviewers aswell (going of memory cos I watched it last week or whenever it was released) but I'm sure they asked him at least 2 or 3 times during the interview how much he was worth ect. Boring

/

Who would you like to see interviewed?

• Upvote 1