NFTR - Not For The Radio (Interviews)

Afroman

footlocker used to offer me that shit with every sale way before i ever heard of crep protect

maybe its a slightly different technology? gonna watch later

same

they weren't 'hydrophobic' sprays, just a bog standard protection coating

How the hell did J2k know what he was doing from a scientific point of view though?

That's what I wanna know

/

Vis comes cross as a useless guy and Chams is just the worst type of trollopp going

Bar that I think you lot give these guys a hard time

Amateur yes but ultimately they're getting good interviews out of these people

Nftr are fame hungry rather than having journalistic intentions

I don't know about fame hungry. They are all relatively well known in their chosen field and Nftr hasn't made them anymore famous than they previously were.

Posty saw a gap in the market and an opportunity and seized it.

I do agree that Snc have better hosts and ask better questions though

Barside the production levels, my issue with NFTR is I learn NOTHING. They have been smart and only asked artists up here with a story to tell BUT they still haven't mastered the act of extracting more information on that story, or even noticing when artists sometimes intentionally and unintentionally leave a bone hanging out in front of them to grab. Sometimes I'm actually left frustrated. Which is mad.

• Upvote 2

Interview skills are horrible

No preperation

Its like they wanna get 1 thing out of the artist and ignore everytbing else they say even if its a lot bigger then the original answer they want

All 3 of them come across as unitellegent, every single guest has come across smarter then they are and its 3 on 1 ffs

They talk over each other and have no flow to the questions, vis looks like he doesnt wanna be there, they should have left posty behind the scenes and as for the girl lol

• Upvote 5

Interview skills are horrible

No preperation

Its like they wanna get 1 thing out of the artist and ignore everytbing else they say even if its a lot bigger then the original answer they want

All 3 of them come across as unitellegent, every single guest has come across smarter then they are and its 3 on 1 ffs

They talk over each other and have no flow to the questions, vis looks like he doesnt wanna be there, they should have left posty behind the scenes and as for the girl lol

I wouldnt say Posty or Vis r dumb but Chams... Lol Snm

When posty asked j2k about Hypos Grime Idiats comment.... J2K 'Did you ask him why he thought that' Posty 'Nah'

says it all.

• Upvote 1

That will improve over time. They are slowly getting there.

There aren't that many Urban acts worth inviting on the show anyway. So far,they have invited the best we can get.

nah nftr have mate

Barside the production levels, my issue with NFTR is I learn NOTHING. They have been smart and only asked artists up here with a story to tell BUT they still haven't mastered the act of extracting more information on that story, or even noticing when artists sometimes intentionally and unintentionally leave a bone hanging out in front of them to grab. Sometimes I'm actually left frustrated. Which is mad.

remember you know more than most