NFTR - Not For The Radio (Interviews)

Afroman

That's what I mean. I don't think it's a harsh view.

That other version of this same format being discussed (forget the name). Those kids aren't doing anything special and I could be critical/harsh of their production as I've worked in that field. But they have enough self respect to cover the basics and for the most part the interviews I've seen them do, they did a good job.

Posty and these man are taking the piss and should really be embarrassed of the content they're putting out there. And that's not being hArsh at all.

I see what you're saying but I'll give you a more personal example.

You might have worn a sweater or hoody today, if you turn it inside out you'll more than likely see the seams have been overlocked.

The 0.001% of the world that buy haute couture clothes would never be caught dead in any clothes finished like that inside.

That doesn't enter your consideration when you buy clothes I bet, because when it comes to clothes you are a laymen. (I'm guessing)

When it comes to videos you are knowledgeable, but 99% of people watching are laymen and don't care about the esoteric features of a product they are consuming.

The content for them is enough, upto a point.

The fact you remember nftr and not the other people's names and the fact nftr have a thread and the other guys don't kinda tells the reality.

• Upvote 2

Bro thats a poor anology. Nobody is seeing the seems on the garms. Everyone with two ears can hear the awful audio levels on the video. You dont need and passion or knowledge to know the mic setup is a mess.

Bro thats a poor anology. Nobody is seeing the seems on the garms. Everyone with two ears can hear the awful audio levels on the video. You dont need and passion or knowledge to know the mic setup is a mess.

Again I swear you used to make beats.

Show your grandparents that video and more than likely they will just watch and tell you the guy has done well with his venture.

J2K was/is never a dead mc, just before his time.

He released heat in the streets, which was mainly Hip Hop but before UK Hip Hop took off and it was sick. 

Granted sounding like Wiley didnt help

He is more an Artist like Mad Vybez said where i think he benefits from putting out bodies of work rather than the grime formula of working musically. 

• 1 month later...

Bonkaz one dropping tomorrow ?

Posty aint gona ask him shit anyway