NFTR - Not For The Radio (Interviews)

Afroman

• 3 weeks later...

Was a good watch, speaks a lot of sense

good to see jaja explaining stuff like the crack part. it was never a crack head ting it was normal like lighting a spliff in a dance. also when he was talking about xtc remember arguing with stacks explaining allot of blacks take them drugs and he was saying that they don't.  also speaking on making money the backwards shit people exposing their hustle on social media for ratings. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Funkyskanker said:

hows the owner of the second biggest uk music platform saying grime is uk's version of hiphop :/ d*ckhead

He wasnt saying that, he just articulated it very poorly. He essentially meant a cultural equivalent, which exactly what it is.

• Upvote 3

Guest Blacksheet
42 minutes ago, The Somalian said:

good to see jaja explaining stuff like the crack part. it was never a crack head ting it was normal like lighting a spliff in a dance. 

Hmmm

I dont think you understand what I am saying or the history of the drug when it comes to raves, when you went to Jungle raves BITD you would see people smoking crack (ting, snood) same way you see people smoking weed in dances (hence the comparison)  as I said it was 'normal' you would see bouncers smoking it on the dance floor alongside the ravers. I suggest you read into the subject and do research before calling someone ignorant on a subject you clearly have no knowledge on. 

• Upvote 1