NFTR - Not For The Radio (Interviews)

Afroman

Guest babatundestacks

See the difference it makes having an interviewee that is media trained.

As i said before a good interview is a two way street.

Tinchy was articulate,easy to understand and he actually answered the questions.

Needs to stop moving them gangly hands every minute though

• Upvote 1

lol @ not knowing who yungen is

having said that, he's nothing special, but he is part of the scene (His big sister used to give me wet dreams as a yungen though)

/

I have quiet low expectations for this show because it's representing a developing scene, 

There need to bring in singers, as well as musicians outside of London and industry heads that we don't know about. 

This show is becoming very generic

having said that, he's nothing special, but he is part of the scene (His big sister used to give me wet dreams as a yungen though)

/

I have quiet low expectations for this show because it's representing a developing scene, 

There need to bring in singers, as well as musicians outside of London and industry heads that we don't know about. 

Whos his sister? Isnt she supposed to be famous or something?

And lol same thing I was thinking bout whos Youngen like he hasnt dropped the arguably the biggest uk rap song in a while. I couldn't name 5 songs of his but I know who he is, not really a fan.

*Drum roll*

*Drum Continues to roll*

jade-johnson-400.jpg

article-1229640-073C56CC000005DC-940_468

1413329156713_wps_47_Picture_Shows_Jade_

377693-6195-cp.jpg

/

Became very generic when they gave them slores air time

/

I agree

But i also feel that the presenters play a key role.

Every station has its own model so it can be successful.

If we use the breakfast club as an example.

Its evident that the foundations of the show are built around the presenters, we know about personalities, we understand the banter that they between them and we have an element of insight to their personal lives.

The presenters make the show work, they blend in with the guests so it like a level playing field.

NFTR does not feel like that, I only know about vis but he's the most closed off one out of the three, chamz and posty have chemistry but their questions are dead. I just feel like there is an imbalance with this show, and it comes across as half hearted, maybe its because they have a primary focus on their own careers and the show is secondary.

I would rather see three different presenters that would put the work in and have new, fresh ideas.

Poet would be sick for a show like this.

/

I agree

But i also feel that the presenters play a key role.

Every station has its own model so it can be successful.

If we use the breakfast club as an example.

Its evident that the foundations of the show are built around the presenters, we know about personalities, we understand the banter that they between them and we have an element of insight to their personal lives.

The presenters make the show work, they blend in with the guests so it like a level playing field.

NFTR does not feel like that, I only know about vis but he's the most closed off one out of the three, chamz and posty have chemistry but their questions are dead. I just feel like there is an imbalance with this show, and it comes across as half hearted, maybe its because they have a primary focus on their own careers and the show is secondary.

I would rather see three different presenters that would put the work in and have new, fresh ideas.

Poet would be sick for a show like this.

Fully agree with all of that.

The Philosopher would end up getting punched up

Must be other candidates out there to host this