NFTR - Not For The Radio (Interviews)

Afroman

Not really

real talk, the main reason i think is because they've never imo made a track or two that took them clear like the i love you's, 21 seconds, p & q's, up your speed etc

that coupled with the accent ting & confusion of who they were just put a ceiling on how far they could take things

the average uk consumer couldn't work them out, were they the repping ends if so what's with the yanky accent/dress sense

in the u.s.a ppl didn't care that much to really put them on, yeah they may have rated them & accepted they can spit etc but it was always just a courtship that was never gonna go anywhere

/

Always enjoy hearing SAS talk about their glory days but on a whole this interview was shapeless, unstructured and pointless. Nothing I haven't heard before. NFTR lot are amateurs.

Can we stop saying the consumer, tbh it's must be undercover love cos even at times I get surprised by it when they are around...

It was the major people that get you to the consumer like the DJs and channels, that turned funny, why do you think they brushed the little things Westwood & Semtex did... Arguably thats two of the biggest radio DJs in this country in the last ten years and there the hip hop ones doing weird shit ffs. Before Dame came and made it all seem very serious Westwood spun them every week, put & pay them to be on his CDs, etc... then it became he would play them when Dame was here, then not play them again until Dame was back.

Jasmine Dotiwala was purposely put in the 'Cheerio' video, after previous arguments, as Base had rejected all the previous videos and despite it they still didn't air 'Cheerio'...

Again before The ROC they had no problems getting on Channel U, but during that era, even that at times became a TASK.

Lol at believing Wiley interview has even been recorded

Said he did it 8pm last night so 1am release was gas

Can we stop saying the consumer, tbh it's must be undercover love cos even at times I get surprised by it when they are around...

It was the major people that get you to the consumer like the DJs and channels, that turned funny, why do you think they brushed the little things Westwood & Semtex did... Arguably thats two of the biggest radio DJs in this country in the last ten years and there the hip hop ones doing weird sh*t ffs. Before Dame came and made it all seem very serious Westwood spun them every week, put & pay them to be on his CDs, etc... then it became he would play them when Dame was here, then not play them again until Dame was back.

Jasmine Dotiwala was purposely put in the 'Cheerio' video, after previous arguments, as Base had rejected all the previous videos and despite it they still didn't air 'Cheerio'...

Again before The ROC they had no problems getting on Channel U, but during that era, even that at times became a TASK.

I essentially saying they got blackballed for being Roc/yank affiliated