NFTR - Not For The Radio (Interviews)

Afroman

Decent interview, big up j2k, was 1 of the most talented in the scene hands down.

Probably before his time with the workrate/professionalism, shoulda got more out of music for that alone but good to see him get rewards from his other tings.

How can you call them amateurs?

Posty's life is to produce video content.

It's embarrassing.

You have this harsh view cos you are involved in production.

It's like when audiophiles critique the release of a snare, in reality most consumers don't pay that sort of attention to the final product or care enough.

• Upvote 1

That's what I mean. I don't think it's a harsh view.

That other version of this same format being discussed (forget the name). Those kids aren't doing anything special and I could be critical/harsh of their production as I've worked in that field. But they have enough self respect to cover the basics and for the most part the interviews I've seen them do, they did a good job.

Posty and these man are taking the piss and should really be embarrassed of the content they're putting out there. And that's not being hArsh at all.

That will improve over time. They are slowly getting there.

There aren't that many Urban acts worth inviting on the show anyway. So far,they have invited the best we can get.

nah nftr have mate

Barside the production levels, my issue with NFTR is I learn NOTHING. They have been smart and only asked artists up here with a story to tell BUT they still haven't mastered the act of extracting more information on that story, or even noticing when artists sometimes intentionally and unintentionally leave a bone hanging out in front of them to grab. Sometimes I'm actually left frustrated. Which is mad.

remember you know more than most 

About the grime ones I really don't...

nah j2k was good, didnt have any shit bars 

but so generic

Remember heat in the street being one of the first bodies of works i enjoyed. Nobody was putting out good tapes them times

• Upvote 1