NFTR - Not For The Radio (Interviews)

Afroman

Don't know him personally but a lot of my little ones do, and my friend was in jail with him also

Think this interview is very bad idea tbh

He does address it

they think hes guilty of the noncing?

yo hes guilty, man told a different story on twitter to what he did on NTFR :/

said on twitter the groping was at a party he was at, now hes saying it happened on bikes the day before

• Upvote 1

What is the Bonkers tune BBC said what the hottest in the world?

This was definitely due to be rinsed on the radio.

Top 10 easy.

It's mad how when you do your time people don't wanna let you start over in life, crazy.

Ain't Sian Anderson due to be his babymum?

Peak.

She just dropped still, you telling me it's his?

:lmao:

Lol who is this sian Anderson? I hear poet speak of her alot and rate her highly as a friend.

Would be interesting to hear the next half cast podcast

Guest Blacksheet

yo hes guilty, man told a different story on twitter to what he did on NTFR :/

said on twitter the groping was at a party he was at, now hes saying it happened on bikes the day before

Fdfcfsrtgggfdfohdfffggsssrddzfhlohffdddxsstt

Hotted.

Still could have happened at a party he was at the day before? Not necessarily that it occurred indoors either - for them not to be on bikes.

Not that I think that's what happened.

The girl probably wont speak up unless she wants her 15 minutes, but that's the only way we'd know for sure.

Bonkaz has been around for years though, rapping.

Guest Blacksheet

I hear bonkaz and do feel sorry for the situation but people who have been on any criminal case will know bonkaz is not tellin the truth
  1. there would of been a ID parade and even though the girl is 13 she would of been ocompanied by a adult to pick bonkaz out which she obviously did for them to make the initial arrest

2. bonkaz went not guilty but he didn't appeal when he was in jail for the next 18Months surely a innocent man appeals especially a SEX CHARGE!

3. he said on his Twitter the incident to place at a party but now he says the description was a guy on a bike?

4. i dunno it he is just socially awkward but he doesn't seem confident in what he is saying

5. if "some guys" SNITCHED on me and put me on the SEX OFFENDERS LIST and put my career at jeopardy I would surely use my MASSIVE PLATFORM to expose these individuals as one SNITCHES and two POTENTIAL PEDOPHILES! BONKAZ MADE A MISTAKE SOME 13year olds look older I'm sure u dnt always ask a girls age before squeezing a girls ass most men have done it why couldn't he just say that instead he's tryna dodge it

This situation sounds a lot like The situation with Ross ur tryna say u forgot about it in the hype of ur career but u remember all the shit u done with ren lol allow it bonks

why-you-always-lying-feat.jpg

I hear bonkaz and do feel sorry for the situation but people who have been on any criminal case will know bonkaz is not tellin the truth
  1. there would of been a ID parade and even though the girl is 13 she would of been ocompanied by a adult to pick bonkaz out which she obviously did for them to make the initial arrest

2. bonkaz went not guilty but he didn't appeal when he was in jail for the next 18Months surely a innocent man appeals especially a SEX CHARGE!

3. he said on his Twitter the incident to place at a party but now he says the description was a guy on a bike?

4. i dunno it he is just socially awkward but he doesn't seem confident in what he is saying

5. if "some guys" SNITCHED on me and put me on the SEX OFFENDERS LIST and put my career at jeopardy I would surely use my MASSIVE PLATFORM to expose these individuals as one SNITCHES and two POTENTIAL PEDOPHILES! BONKAZ MADE A MISTAKE SOME 13year olds look older I'm sure u dnt always ask a girls age before squeezing a girls ass most men have done it why couldn't he just say that instead he's tryna dodge it

This situation sounds a lot like The situation with Ross ur tryna say u forgot about it in the hype of ur career but u remember all the shit u done with ren lol allow it bonks

why-you-always-lying-feat.jpg

its mad