Star Wars: Battlefront

Gambino

• 6 months later...

Yea lack of Campaign killed it a bit. Looks and played well on the BETA, Bust just some huge maps and so much going on it feels like you're not that important to the game. Rainbows up close and personal, does my ego good when my team gets killed and has to watch me take the whole rival team alone.

I caved and bought it.

Love Star Wars but a few hours in it is so fucking shallow.

It's like they made this game for people who only want to play it around the force awakens hype and then move on to whatever.

They should of just made battlefield with a Star Wars skin.

They didn't and now they have satisfied neither fans - those who wanted a true battlefront or dice fans who love battlefield.

I caved and bought it.

Love Star Wars but a few hours in it is so f*cking shallow.

It's like they made this game for people who only want to play it around the force awakens hype and then move on to whatever.

They should of just made battlefield with a Star Wars skin.

They didn't and now they have satisfied neither fans - those who wanted a true battlefront or dice fans who love battlefield.

Their aim was to get as many star wars fans as possible to buy the game, don't think battlefront/battlefield guys were ever in consideration