Jack Grealish Thread

Lieutenant

So noone is giving Sherwood his ratings for giving him his debut?

No

Because he made his debut before Sherwood arrived to our club 

Sherwood however does get the credit for giving him his first premier league start.

Lambert played him on the wing but he was not as effective but Sherwood plays him in the middle with licence to roam the pitch.

Grealish is a very special player and i would go as far as saying that he will surpass Barkley and Sterling in terms of footballing ability

No

Sherwood however does get the credit for giving him his first premier league start.

Lambert played him on the wing but he was not as effective but Sherwood plays him in the middle with licence to roam the pitch.

Grealish is a very special player and i would go as far as saying that he will surpass Barkley and Sterling in terms of footballing ability

Doubt it even though i rate Grealish highly highly, Sterling had already had a season challenging for the league by the time he was Grealish age, in fact he is only a year older than him, ain't he? You need to remember, that Sterling was having the same impact he was having now, at the ages of 17... way ahead.

Footballing ability wise can't say he is better technically than Barkley or Sterling, but he is a more intelligent player than Barkley certainly.

But bracketing him with Sterling is unfair to the lad.

There's a chance he wouldn't be a guaranteed starter for England in the long run...

No

Doubt it even though i rate Grealish highly highly, Sterling had already had a season challenging for the league by the time he was Grealish age, in fact he is only a year older than him, ain't he? You need to remember, that Sterling was having the same impact he was having now, at the ages of 17... way ahead.

Footballing ability wise can't say he is better technically than Barkley or Sterling, but he is a more intelligent player than Barkley certainly.

There's a chance he wouldn't be a guaranteed starter for England in the long run...

To be fair i should not have mentioned Sterling because they are different players however i still stand by what i said about Barkley.

Half those players you mention won't make the England squad imo.  

I think Grealish's mind is made up tbh.

His dad was born here, he was born here, his missus was born here and his mates. 

No

To be fair i should not have mentioned Sterling because they are different players however i still stand by what i said about Barkley.

Half those players you mention won't make the England squad imo.  

I think Grealish's mind is made up tbh.

His dad was born here, he was born here, his missus was born here and his mates. 

You think he will play for England?

• 1 month later...

29A025D200000578-3124002-Pictures_have_e

29A025DA00000578-3124002-This_picture_is

29A025CA00000578-3124002-The_Aston_Villa

29DDDB3300000578-0-image-m-2_14350108771

+10

Aston Villa's Jack Grealish faces fresh questions after being pictured with a £1,000 bottle of Ciroc Vodka

UK Papers <<<<<<<