Jordan Henderson

Mame Biram Diouf

Having that New record breaking TV deal is going to make The PL more dustier

Can see the likes of Barkley earning £300k a week

Guess that would make the likes of Falcao earn 700k a week

Nah it won't

Barkley is the new Rooney

He will manage and captain a big English club at the same time as well the national team while earning 300k a week

Bare salt around now a days , Don't worry about Ashley Young , this is a Henderson thread

Young will be taking a pay cut to stay and be part of the new era & play CL next season 

And Dust Lord V2 is being handed a 100K Contract to stay with his dust mites & not play champions league football

Clueless guys

The original point is allow throwing stones when you live in a glass house.

The fact is Young is an average player who is on more money than the future captain and poster boy of LFC.

Both signed in 2011

But how does henderson have better stats then young on 120k a week playing for a better side in a more advanced position

The same way Henderson and Sigurdsson have more assists, key passes and chances created than Iniesta this season.

So your saying young isnt a numbers player but someone who controls the game and influences the teams patterns of play

Both signed in 2011

But how does henderson have better stats then young on 120k a week playing for a better side in a more advanced position

The same way Henderson and Sigurdsson have more assists, key passes and chances created than Iniesta this season.

So your saying young isnt a numbers player but someone who controls the game and influences the teams patterns of play

:lmao:

100k used to be difficult for quality foreigners to earn in PL now days mediocre English players are commanding this type of figure

Truly disgusting

This post makes no sense btw.

It makes a lot of sense

How much was the likes of Cantona,Bergkamp and Zola earning?

different economy bruh

how u comparing late 90's early millenia wages to todays...premier League was a shit League them times

Both signed in 2011

:lmao:

Both signed in 2011

I am saying stats are sometimes just stats.

Your character needs rejuvenating. Porchy has made it made the role his own now. 

Guys so obsessed with proving me wrong at all times and trying his best to make me a parody he hasn't realised that he is the parody that is always wrong.

Listen to your self mate

Sit back and read what you are writing just do it for a minute

Ashley young ffs

Them man ain't speaking for everyone.

It worries me that some guys may actually be happy with Smalling and Young in the starting lineup next season.

Settling for mediocrity like them 2 is part of the reason why we've been so far away from the United teams that went to 3 CL finals in 4 years.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

chameleons 

• Downvote 2

Them man ain't speaking for everyone.

It worries me that some guys may actually be happy with Smalling and Young in the starting lineup next season.

Settling for mediocrity like them 2 is part of the reason why we've been so far away from the United teams that went to 3 CL finals in 4 years.

i actually agree with you but i also think, give credit where its due. 

Doesn't take a genius to know the squad needs upgrading but based on this seasons performances , these man aren't the ones to go. & the gaffer will tell you that straight up.

Now why they are here goes back to SAF era & that is whole other topic.

Basically this is what you have , deal with it & let's see who LVG decides to bring in & who to let go.