David De Gea

Mame Biram Diouf

Hard ball ?

Guys leaving on a bosman

And we get a world class keeper for another year whilst Real have seen that we are no longer going to open our legs for them like Gill/Fergie era

/

@Gambino I haven't even thought of that before. Would be joke if we went for Oblak next summer and Athletico went for De Gea and he turned them down for Real Madrid

• Upvote 1

And we get a world class keeper for another year whilst Real have seen that we are no longer going to open our legs for them like Gill/Fergie era

/

@Gambino I haven't even thought of that before. Would be joke if we went for Oblak next summer and Athletico went for De Gea and he turned them down for Real Madrid

That's what I am saying. I'm guessing his excuse is he wants to return to Madrid because it's his home and his family, so offer him to Atletico and see whether he's the kinda snake to turn them down to go play for their rivals.

Hard ball ?

Guys leaving on a bosman

We're still playing hard ball though. Basically not letting Madrid take us for d*ckheads.

Hardball without the ball tho

Either madrid get him now for a low fee or wait a season and get spains number 1 at the euros on a free whilst playing navas or cassila who are both a step up from what they had last season.

If united had balls they would go out and sign a world class keeper sit de gea in the stands for a season no reserves no 1st team, training on his own... And hope whoever plays for madrid and spain in goal shines.

Bilbao done it with llorente 3 years ago and psv done it with bakkali last season had him sit in the stand a whole season.

Why ?

Why not the guy is refusing to sign a new contract and has made it clear he wants to leave the club and of course he is being professional he is doing what he is contractually obligated to do..... No loyalty in football its results based sport and a billion pound business industry.... Have to be ruthless.

Scored basically 1 in 2 everywhere he's been.

Porchy someone said Perez wants to sell Ramos, as he thinks the bid is too good but he can only sell him if the fans see Ramos forced the move as he's already sold and handled the departure of Casillas so badly.

Who is this someone?

Thats the surprise striker yeah?

Adrian Ramos from Dortmund

You are only TALKING to us about De Gea once you sell us your captain who is DESPERATE to join us

Levels

#EdEra

peak

Ramos will sign a new deal(2020) y De Gea is about to join this summer

A little club in Manchester no no I mean in Salford try to hold one of the elite to ransom

A few seats have been truly handed out

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2