150 + 674 Thread

Kuffir

Guest Blacksheet
2 hours ago, Niall Ferguson said:

dont understand why most of you are trying to act like you dont actively bang and support this music

BRUDDAS TALK MONNNNNEEEEE

WHERE IS YA GWOLLA DEN

BLAD I GOT A SHOTEEE

I DUMP IT AT ALLA DEM

13 hours ago, Young Bape said:

Support is a big statement people who listen to this type of music don't buy it they just download it for free. Hence why the rappers making this type of drill rap do not sell units. The people who listen know it is not something they feel is worth buying it is something just worth downloading for free and bangin in the whip for the moment to feel cool and to feel like a bad ass especially those who are not street type people in any form but wanna feel cool listening to street music

Good effort.

Support (to me) just means listen to, watch on youtube and talk about. Buying music in this day and age is just another form of support. Youtube views = money too!  Some of the man who were going along with the criticism are also the same man who support it. 

I do however accept that VIP2 heads, no matter how they act on here, really know that this music is long term trash.

• 2 weeks later...