150 + 674 Thread

Kuffir

11 minutes ago, The Somalian said:

From my point of view, I felt like Sneakbo has exposed them, from when they claimed they ran him out of Scotland at the mobos and they had to retract that statement and delete the tweet. Then Sneakbo started going in on them a few weeks ago (alongside Skepta & Krept getting couple jabs also) We have not heard any rebuttals 67, now they seem to be ignoring the ting and concentrating on them other youths who they stole the hat from. I am 34 in 3 weeks why do I know information like this.

:lol:

the last line mate

• Upvote 5

what is wrong with this monkey don :lol:

• 2 months later...
On 3/13/2017 at 7:05 AM, Young Bape said:

Angell Town - 28s's, Y28's, YY28's, PDC, PIF, CFR, GG, 150, 1 Arda

Myatt's Field - Nastie Squad, OC, Tiny OC, GG, 410

Loughborough - 28's, Y28's, YY28's, PDC, RSG'z, PIF, Loughborough Soldiers, CFR, GG, YRS, 198, 150

Somerleyton - MZ, Siru, GG, 727

New Park - NPG'z, Brixton Hill Bloodset, GG, 674

Stockwell Park - So What Crew, ABM, M-Block

Tulse Hill estate - TN1, 861

Guiness Trust - RSG'z, YRS, 198

Acre Lane - Acre Lane Cripset

2Lcv6qg.jpg  

• Upvote 8

Hmmm.

TBH I know a guy who has written a number of books on the gang's of Manchester over the years. Going back for quite a while.

There is a glamour towards it and people do buy into it. 

With gun and knife crime being a pressing concern still I'd imagine there are a load of grants that can be looked I to and awarded to do research and produce a piece of literature on the subject's. Looking at gang activity, make up and culture and how it has changed over the decades within inner London.

2 hours ago, Young Bape said:

Summer 2002 that era where @MGEEZ was running around Town, Fields, LJ, Somerleyton, Block 5 on a peddle bike in a purple and a green bandanna, Nike Air Max tracksuit, new era fitted, Air Force 1's defending the turf looking out for Peckham Boys screaming out Peel Dem Peel Dem, Organised Crime, Roadside Gang, bunnin an L of white widow, with a bottle of henny, bumpin some unreleased R.A tracks on his CD player, with a 9 in a pouch, and a next pouch full of crack rocks, coke wraps, mdma pills, heroin, meth, fluffy white widow and haze bags.

That's sick 

How old was Big Narstie them times? Him DVS, Tempman must've been like 16 or younger no?